IGNORED

Ademola Lookman

Very impressive match for all the Everton players. Kenny is a promising right back for the future. Hope Seamus makes a full and rapid recovery. Until then, Kenny, Holgate, and even Davies provide plenty of depth at RB.

The way Kenny times his runs and interlinks play. Seems a very smart, deceptive player. His crossing is good, but the decision making on his crosses isn't always consistent.

The BBC report is awesome...

"England's 19-year-old Lookman dominated the game, striking a free-kick against the crossbar in between two nifty finishes. Everton team-mate Jonjoe Kenny drilled in a low cross for Lookman's first, before fellow Everton forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin played the ball inside from the left flank and Lookman slotted the ball through the legs of keeper Erick Pineda."

No other team was mentioned: it's all Everton!

Turning into a great tournament for our young uns! Am I right in thinking they didn't think it worth sending the likes of Barkley and Wilshere to this a few years back? Could the backwards FA hierarchy have finally realised that the way you develop international players is bring them through their age groups??

Saying that, think Davies should have gone to this myself

Turning into a great tournament for our young uns! Am I right in thinking they didn't think it worth sending the likes of Barkley and Wilshere to this a few years back? Could the backwards FA hierarchy have finally realised that the way you develop international players is bring them through their age groups??

They wanted him to but we asked for him to be excused.

Haha yes, I saw it but didn't feel the need to mention it, since Lookman did pretty much all the work on that one.

Thought it was a good knock down to get the ball under control and then a good strong run and cutback into the box to be honest.

Excellent from Lookman though.

They wanted him to but we asked for him to be excused.

Don't think that's the right decision. I understand wanting to rest him, avoid injuries etc. But the experience of going and bossing that tournament could have been great for Davies - didn't do a certain Lionel Messi any harm 12 years ago.

Anyway, I hope they go on and win it, could be key into turning the four we have out there into men ready for the Premier League.

Don't think that's the right decision. I understand wanting to rest him, avoid injuries etc. But the experience of going and bossing that tournament could have been great for Davies - didn't do a certain Lionel Messi any harm 12 years ago.

Anyway, I hope they go on and win it, could be key into turning the four we have out there into men ready for the Premier League.

It only that the tournament started while the season was ongoing and he'd have got a much lessened summer break. We said we had no problem with him being called up for the U21 side because he'd still get a decent break.

Lookman puts England ahead 2-1, easy rebound of goalie's save. Only 10 minutes left. Best players going forward have been Lookman, Liverpool's Solanke and Ojo (sub in for Dowell), and Kenny. Hope England can hang on. Like to see our boys on Sunday, Final.

Kenny is Coleman-esque. Lookman's dribbling is extremely impressive.