IGNORED

Jack Wilshere

Not big or physical enough. Don't need more shortarses. Can't be standout in a shirt that guarantees referee protection then will struggle elsewhere. Side setup around him at Bournemouth, not a luxury at sides expecting and demanding a lot lot more. Technically proficient fine, but thats only a tenth of the game in the top flight.

Paper Talk but i think he would be great here.

Playing in front of Gana and Schneiderlin (hopefully), perfect player for behind Rom.

He's been great at Bournemouth, his lifestyle seems to have calmed down now he's had a child.

Doesnt seem like Koemans or Walsh type of player though.

Tbf to him, most of his injuries have been through bad tackles haven't they? or am i making that up? ha.

Is he better than Barkley? They would occupy the same place in the team and I think Ross is better, plus he has a poor injury record.

I think its debateable. I think creatively he is. I think he reads the game better tbh.

Im not saying i would rather have him, i just dont think it would be a bad signing if he stayed fit.

I think its debateable. I think creatively he is. I think he reads the game better tbh.

Im not saying i would rather have him, i just dont think it would be a bad signing if he stayed fit.

Its a tough call, I think Ross, for me he is a more instinctive player, better at going past people and harder to knock off the ball, but I can see the case for Wilshere.