IGNORED

Jack Wilshere

• 4 weeks later...

Very talented "footballing" player.

Not sure how much of his early promise has been lost. I think he would work well as a left sided pienaar option.

if he could stay fit, and not be a dick, I'd love him here because he's got ability by the bucket load. But those 2 factors mean a no for me

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, pete0 said:

He's a little wimp and gives up when he loses the ball. Gets away with it at arsenal as more often than not he'll get a fk, but he's not get them here and just look pathetic on the floor as the opposition run away with it from him. We need stronger players mentally. 

He does my head in for this reason. Technically he is probably the best English midfielder, but mentally he is a pushy.  Loves dishing it out but hates getting anything back. I imagine have seen him jog around like a shadow for his boyhood club too. That being said, it' an Arsenal trait so maybe getting away will change that, but I didn' see any different at Bournemouth.

Let's face it.... arsenals record with player injuries is atrocious.   The most injured side in premier league history. 

Wenger has only just recently started to analyse players capacities etc. 

He had one ankle injury at Bournemouth.... most of his injuries are ankle ones.  

He's probably got no ligament strength. 

4 hours ago, pete0 said:

He's a little wimp and gives up when he loses the ball. Gets away with it at arsenal as more often than not he'll get a fk, but he's not get them here and just look pathetic on the floor as the opposition run away with it from him. We need stronger players mentally. 

glad i'm not the only one.  he's a pussy.

2 hours ago, aaron said:

He's an absolute media darling. Rather invest those wages into someone else.

yeah poor jack, the pride of england, i don't get the hype either.