IGNORED

Crystal Palace (Away) Saturday January 21st

markjazzbassist

Baines may be out?

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/01/19/boss-confident-baines-will-be-fit

If so, and if Koeman goes for 343, I'll hope Oviedo gets a start at wingback. What are the other options? Schneiderlin or McCarthy?

I'd be guessing 3421, would look more like:

Holgate Williams Mori

Coleman Schneiderlin Davies Oviedo

Barkely Mirallas

Lukaku

With Davies being given instructions to cover the left side

I'd be guessing 3421, would look more like:

Holgate Williams Mori

Coleman Schneiderlin Davies Oviedo

Barkely Mirallas

Lukaku

With Davies being given instructions to cover the left side

yeah I would prefer that as it was great against city. Oviedo is weak though I'm just not convinced he wont't get ran over. Thankfully mori and davies are good.

lesser of 2 evils I guess. just realized that apart from our starting XI we really have no depth. LB/RB-??, Wingers-lennon, mid-barry striker-Valencia. I mean it's threadbare and what we do have on the bench is dire. it's gonna be a busy summer.

Yep,

Keeper, Left back, right back, center back, right winger, left winger, center forward, linkman.

Unless Oviedo or Garbutt impress, we sign a center back and Holgate becomes cover right back / center back. But even then we are looking at 6 or 7 players in.

Really looking at how the players respond today. This game is a test in a few ways, with Big Sam looking for his first league win.

Our starting 11 should have what it takes. As Matt has touched on, I'd expect Barry to come off as Morgan starts getting more minutes.

COYB!

Work hard, enjoy the game, play to our strengths, and isolate the slower defenders they have, pull a yellow card or two out of them, keep an eye on Cabaye as he has a bit of quality when his mind takes him, besides that, run them to death in the middle then sub a few on to do the same.

I associate the high tempo pressing game with the Rocky Marciano style of boxing, knock seven bells out of them with workrate in the opening half then when tired they cant defend as well/quick and go for the KO. Relentless.

Avoid cheap freekicks that let them threaten.

I am quite surprised at where they are in the table tbh.

Looking at their starting 11, it's not a side I'd expect to be down there. Benteke, Remy, Cabaye, Dann. They have a decent midfield in all fairness.

I'm sure Big Sam will get them away from relegation. Starting next week.

I am quite surprised at where they are in the table tbh.

Looking at their starting 11, it's not a side I'd expect to be down there. Benteke, Remy, Cabaye, Dann. They have a decent midfield in all fairness.

I'm sure Big Sam will get them away from relegation. Starting next week.

im not at all surprised considering how shit Pardew is