IGNORED

Harry Maguire

I'd have him as back-up only. He doesn't look the part but I've actually been quite impressed by him recently. I remember him being touted as a top prospect a few years ago when at Sheff Utd. If we were to get rid of Jags this window then this wouldn't be a bad option in my opinion at around £6m max.

I love his marauding runs from the back reminds me of a young Craig Short!

Seems a bit more advanced than Pennington, and Foulds. I think Galloway and Holgate are on a par, maybe just behind.

He looks quality tho, bit like Stones but without the arsing around.

He's certainly looked decent in these semi-final games but before this I've thought he was a bit of a lump. It wasn't that long ago he couldn't even get in this Hull side and there was talk of him being loaned back to Sheff U.

I'd rather give one of our own a chance to take a bench role myself. Because that's all he'd be.

I'd only want him if Jags leaves as we'd look very light at the back if Williams got injured. I'd be happy with another one of our young lads playing alongside Williams but think we need another more physical player or someone with a little more know how in the event that Williams were to be injured or suspended. I think CB will be a priority in the summer.

I would take him and let jags join the Everton reunion band at Everton Lite, I mean Sunderland.

Need 5 CB if we play 3 at the back.

Williams, Holgate, Mori, Galloway, Maguire, with Pennington on loan developing sounds good to me.

only problem is Galloway is at west brom. only options are pennington to come up and help us. to romey's point, he's already been on loan a bunch, first team bench might help matthew more than another loan.

depends on price for me, if he's cheap, why not. if he's not cheap then no thanks.

only problem is Galloway is at west brom. only options are pennington to come up and help us. to romey's point, he's already been on loan a bunch, first team bench might help matthew more than another loan.

depends on price for me, if he's cheap, why not. if he's not cheap then no thanks.

I meant for next season. I would still buy him this window.

Pennington had a bad injury and I think a season at a top Championship or PL club (Not West Brom) who help him than bench warming for us.

Was signed for one and a half million, won the player of the season, and best young player of the season, and was selected in the championship team of the year. He must have something about him.

Think I read they are looking for £7m seems ok for decent cover, or we could always bring Duffy back.

Edited by Bill

Was signed for one and a half million, won the player of the season, and best young player of the season, and was selected in the championship team of the year. He must have something about him.

Think I read they are looking for £7m seems ok for decent cover, or we could always bring Duffy back.

PLEASE GOD NO.

although his song was great "we're up all night for Shane Duffy" to the tune of Get Lucky.

Not good enough. Looked decent in a very poor Hull side, but not more than decent. He tries to run out with the ball, but I just see him losing possession when he gets down the other end.

I'd be very disappointed if we signed him.

I would assume that, if we are looking at him, we are looking at his attributes and potential, rather than how polished he is at 23. Does he have the tools to be a very good player? In what I've seen of him, he looks like he has bags of potential, but that he's a bit rough around the edges. If we brought him in and helped to refine his game, he could become a valuable member of the XI or a valuable commodity on the market. Either way, for 7-8m (if there's truth to that price), we should be snapping him up.

Looked a good young player at Sheff Utd, not seen much of him at Hull tbh, got decent reviews in Championship. Dunno why anybody would be against it for £7m, even if he turns out to be cover that's the market rate these days.

Sent from my Fusion5 using Tapatalk