IGNORED

Bournemouth (Home) Saturday February 4th

markjazzbassist

Terrible defending from that corner, good save FROM Robles though.

Solid half overall. We have scored the goals without necessarily looking the better team. Long may that continue!

weve looked by far and away the better team, but only because they've been utterly awful.

Isn't Howe an Evertonian? I can't think of another reason that he hasn't changed something, so i assume he wants to help us out :)

Good that!

Hope we don't get too casual, we've a good chance here to score a few more and send a cheeky message to the pack we chase.

Lookman looks like he's been around for ages.

Barkley is putting in a shift...and tackling well. Ross Barkley. Tackling well. My word.

Loving what Morgan brings to the team. He is that next level player.

Good to see Lukaku using his assets well too.

10/10 first half.

weve looked by far and away the better team, but only because they've been utterly awful.

Isn't Howe an Evertonian? I can't think of another reason that he hasn't changed something, so i assume he wants to help us out :)

You know it's possible that the other team looks shite because we've been so good!!!

Have a bit of a bad feeling about this one. Gonna try to sleep a few hours and wake up to watch. I suspect Bournemouth will look like they want this one a lot more than us and it will take a good bit of skill to squeak one out.

Chalk this one up to indigestion. This is the most fun I've had watching Everton in a while.