IGNORED

The Run-up and battle for Europe this campaign

Allot of Arsenal fans I know don't believe they will end up 4th, they think they will end up 5th behind Chelsea, Spurs, City and Utd.

Some even want to finish 5th so Wenger wont be offered an extension and the board will invest some serious money.

the board is one person, Stan Kroenke. Famous for saying "first and foremost, it's a business". AKA he doesn't give a shit about winning, the emirates stadium is printing him money and Wenger's Top half finishes are all he cares about. He loves Wenger, he's skint as fuck with transfers (saves ole stan the cash) and still does a decent job.

the board is one person, Stan Kroenke. Famous for saying "first and foremost, it's a business". AKA he doesn't give a shit about winning, the emirates stadium is printing him money and Wenger's Top half finishes are all he cares about. He loves Wenger, he's skint as fuck with transfers (saves ole stan the cash) and still does a decent job.

I think he'd be quite bothered about missing out on the CL then.

I think he'd be quite bothered about missing out on the CL then.

Yeah he's not quick to the trigger though. He had the coach of the LA RAMS here in NFL with 4 straight terrible losing seasons and he gave him an extension after the 3rd. Finally fired him after the 4th. Most teams would do away after the 2nd.

Maybe his English football board style is different though, you could be right.

Wenger is a money making machine you are right. Always gets 4th by hook or by crook.

But maybe not this season, there is talk that Ozil and Sanchez will not extend their contracts because the club is not serious about pushing for the title.

Fans are pissed and worried that this season will be the start of a downward spiral if Wenger gets a new contract and those two don't!

Games before ManU/Liverpool colossal doubleheader:

59 pts Chelsea: A Burnley, H Swansea, A West Ham, H Watford, A Stoke

50 pts Spurs: A Liverpool, H Stoke, H Everton, A Palace, H Southampton

49 pts City: A Bournemouth, A Sunderland, H Stoke, H Liverpool

47 pts Arsenal: H Hull, A Liverpool, H Leicester, A West Brom

46 pts The Shite: H Spurs, A Leicester, H Arsenal, H Burnley, A City

45 pts Utd: H Watford, H Bournemouth, A Southampton, A Boro

40 pts Everton: A Boro, H Sunderland, A Spurs, H West Brom, H Hull

City, Arsenal, Utd all play 4 games while Everton, Liverpool, Spurs play 5.

Arsenal v. City same weekend as Everton v. Liverpool.

Not catching Chelsea, Spurs.

Utd schedule looks easy but Liverpool and Arsenal have tough games coming up.

Said it many times...haven't beaten the shite since October 17th 2010. I pray to god the results between now and April go well and we have alot to play for against them. Want the team to walk into Anfield and punch them right in the mouth.

• 3 weeks later...

Still to many factors before we get excited for 7th to get us into Europe.

BUT we would need, at least, both FA Cup Final teams to be in the European places already before it drops to 7th.

Got to keep fighting!

We don't need both, we only need the winner. The runner up doesn't get the spot any more it goes to the league.

I'm not sure if the FA cup goes to a CL team if it'll go to 8th though.

We don't need both, we only need the winner. The runner up doesn't get the spot any more it goes to the league.

First 4 champions league. 5th Europa, man united Europa or if they get CL it goes to 6th. FA CUP winner is CL or Europa already it goes to 7th.

Doesn't go to eight. Also you're right it doesn't go to runners up anymore.

Ah cool. I'm out of date on that one then.

Even though we mention it on here every season....I've no excuses!!!