Games before ManU/Liverpool colossal doubleheader:

59 pts Chelsea: A Burnley, H Swansea, A West Ham, H Watford, A Stoke

50 pts Spurs: A Liverpool, H Stoke, H Everton, A Palace, H Southampton

49 pts City: A Bournemouth, A Sunderland, H Stoke, H Liverpool

47 pts Arsenal: H Hull, A Liverpool, H Leicester, A West Brom

46 pts The Shite: H Spurs, A Leicester, H Arsenal, H Burnley, A City

45 pts Utd: H Watford, H Bournemouth, A Southampton, A Boro

40 pts Everton: A Boro, H Sunderland, A Spurs, H West Brom, H Hull

City, Arsenal, Utd all play 4 games while Everton, Liverpool, Spurs play 5.

Arsenal v. City same weekend as Everton v. Liverpool.

Not catching Chelsea, Spurs.

Utd schedule looks easy but Liverpool and Arsenal have tough games coming up.

Said it many times...haven't beaten the shite since October 17th 2010. I pray to god the results between now and April go well and we have alot to play for against them. Want the team to walk into Anfield and punch them right in the mouth.

63 pts Chelsea: A West Ham, H Watford, A Stoke

53 pts Spurs: H Everton, A Palace, H Southampton

52 pts City: A Sunderland, H Stoke, H Liverpool

50 pts Arsenal: A Liverpool, H Leicester, A West Brom

49 pts The Shite: A Leicester, H Arsenal, H Burnley, A City

48 pts Utd: H Bournemouth, A Southampton, A Boro

44 pts Everton: A Spurs, H West Brom, H Hull

Last 10 games we've averaged 2.1 points per game, on that form and if it were to continue here on we could expect a further 25 points finishing on 69 points. We're relying on poor form from teams above and our form to continue or if not better. Interesting run in non the less.

Utd drawing against Bournemouth has helped.

Have to say the standard of refereeing this season has been shocking, never so clearly demonstrated by the Utd match, should have sent Zlatan off for the most blatant elbow I have seen but bottled it. Sending off was a joke, should have probably sent Mings off too and awarded Utd a very very soft pen.

With Man U only taking a point and West Brom losing, this is huge for us.

Real test now... so we sink or swim!

Or we tread water with a draw, go ten unbeaten and live to fight on, wouldn't be the end of the World (but it'd make the West Brom match a must win).

Arsenal the ones to catch now. Liverpool didn't look great either (still weak at the back), but Arsenal looked terrible. They are 0W 2D 6L against the top six this campaign.

United and the Arse still within our grasp. Liverpool, City and Spurs close but we need luck our way on them dropping significant points.

West brom with a loss today and some points tomorrow will help us keep them at bay.

March PL fixtures:

56 pts Spurs: A Palace, H Southampton

55 pts City: H Stoke, H Liverpool

52 pts The Shite: H Burnley, A City

50 pts Arsenal: H Leicester, A West Brom

49 pts Utd: A Southampton, A Boro

44 pts Everton: H West Brom, H Hull

4th would be an astronomical achievement but it can't be ruled out yet. 6 pts next two. Our season will be determined in span of four days, at Shite and at Utd.

March PL fixtures:

56 pts Spurs: A Palace, H Southampton

55 pts City: H Stoke, H Liverpool

52 pts The Shite: H Burnley, A City

50 pts Arsenal: H Leicester, A West Brom

49 pts Utd: A Southampton, A Boro

44 pts Everton: H West Brom, H Hull

4th would be an astronomical achievement but it can't be ruled out yet. 6 pts next two. Our season will be determined in span of four days, at Shite and at Utd.

yeah no real favorable fixtures there, everyone above us playing teams below them (bar city/rs), I can't see us gaining ground.

While not getting Europe would harm us in terms of attracting all of the players we want to in the summer, the lack of extra games may help us in the long run by giving us an extra season of Koeman instilling his ideas etc before we face a higher calibre of opposition.

Just trying to find the silver lining!

Edited by Romey 1878

While not getting Europe would harm us in terms of attracting all of the players we want to in the summer, the lack of extra games may help us in the long run by giving us an extra season of Koeman instilling his ideas etc before we face a higher calibre of opposition.

Just trying to find the silver lining!

I'm not sure I want us to get Europa if I'm honest. It's a pain in the arse unless you're a United with a massive squad.

I get its more games, usually affects league form etc but its still European football. The blue print for Europe should be Atletico Madrid, spent a few years in the Europa, gained the experience needed and now look at them.

Edited by aaron

i want Europa. The added games are nothing seeing as we drop out the cups so early the Europa just makes up for that so in essence well play the correct amount of matches next season :rofl:

but seriously i want it, i think we can do well there and advance and it won't affect the league. look at spurs, they don't have a big squad (potch doesn't use a big squad) and it didn't affect them last year or this year. if we replaced the dead wood with actual options to rotate and play and signed a few more we'd be fine plus the youngsters (pennington, dowell, kenny, one of the strikers, etc).

lastly, with martinez his style played really well in europe, i think koeman's would play even better.