IGNORED

Middlesbrough (Away) Saturday February 11th

markjazzbassist

Next up is boro. They're in a relegation fight and currently losing to spurs. Three points should be the goal here, it's not out of reach we'll just need to make sure our Backline contains negredo. Now that we can change formation easily from back 3 to back 4 I'm not sure how we will line up. I'm going back 3

Robles

Holgate Williams mori

Coleman McCarthy schneiderlin baines

Barkley lookman

Lukaku

I can see both Davies and gana getting subbed on at some point.

Could have done with city dipping points today and I fancied Leicester but it looks like they are shot and the tinkerman will be gone soon I think. Boro aren't a bad side, solid at the back. Gibson is a good player. I think the way they play will suit are centre halves as negredo and gestede are units and like the ball to there chest or feet. They aren't going to get in behind us hopefully. If we are going to push the teams above us these are the games we need to come away with three points. I'd like to see 4-2-3-1 Gana/macca alongside Morgan.lookman,Ross,Davies behind Lukaku. 0-2 Ross and rom

tricky one this, coming off the back of that big win should give us the biggest confidence boost there is, but I'm afraid of complacency, I think Koeman will rid any of that though, be more of a grind this game I think, 1-0 written all over it (to us that is).

Edited by aaron

Guest rusty747

Very important we win this one. It keeps the pressure on Man U and with their next but one game v City postponed, it means if they don't win on Sat, we can go above them when we play Sunderland at home - provided we beat Boro first!

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Can't see us catching either. We're in a purple patch right now bound to be a dip soon.

It certainly isn't going to be easy and we will need to avoid defeat at the rs and take something from games at Man U, Arsenal and, hopefully, Spurs but it is definitely doable. The rs have done us and Man U a favour with their recent bad run so instead of 2 fighting for 6th I think it is now 3 fighting for 5th. And if Arsenal continue dropping points, who knows?

We just have to concentrate on winning our games and let the pressure tell on the teams currently above us.

As Ronald rightly says, 'Everything is possible!'

Guest rusty747

If we can go 3-5-3 that would be great but I think Boro might object to our having 12 players on the pitch - assuming we play a 'keeper too!

Sorry, sarcasm mode off now.

3-5-2 or 3-4-3 is the way to go I think. Boro are not going to throw the kitchen sink at us but they are tricky to open up so I would go

3-4-3

Joel

Holgate. Williams. Mori

Colemam. Schneiderlin. McCarthy/Gana. Baines

Barkley. Lukaku. Lookman/Mirallas

It has been said elsewhere, but I'm more optimistic about the squad than I've ever been. With the RS form, I am even starting to believe we can overtake them.

I just hope we're more than 3 points ahead before the derby. Would help if Dean, Atkinson, and the other kopite Clattenburg don't ref any more of our games.

Guest rusty747

I just hope we're more than 3 points ahead before the derby. Would help if Dean, Atkinson, and the other kopite Clattenburg don't ref any more of our games.

I have played the predictor as fairly as my blue blood will allow and I keep getting us and the rs level on points at the end of the season.

If we can go 3-5-3 that would be great but I think Boro might object to our having 12 players on the pitch - assuming we play a 'keeper too!

Sorry, sarcasm mode off now.

3-5-2 or 3-4-3 is the way to go I think. Boro are not going to throw the kitchen sink at us but they are tricky to open up so I would go

3-4-3

Joel

Holgate. Williams. Mori

Colemam. Schneiderlin. McCarthy/Gana. Baines

Barkley. Lukaku. Lookman/Mirallas

I love the idea of us going 3-5-3! ?