IGNORED

Sunderland (Home) Saturday February 25th

markjazzbassist

I actually have a bad feeling :(

Me too. But, I always have a bad feeling, especially against shit teams, and doubly so after an extended break. I just have a sense that we're going to sleepwalk through the first half, Defoe will nick a goal and they'll park the bus. We need to fire off the blocks and get out to an early lead. I want Sunderland chasing the game from the start.

Me too. But, I always have a bad feeling, especially against shit teams, and doubly so after an extended break. I just have a sense that we're going to sleepwalk through the first half, Defoe will nick a goal and they'll park the bus. We need to fire off the blocks and get out to an early lead. I want Sunderland chasing the game from the start.

No chance of that, I've just put him in my fantasy team, you can thank me later B).

Guest rusty747

Haven't got a good feeling. Not sure about gueye and Schneiderlin with Davies. Too much industry maybe?

I'd probably prefer barkley instead of gueye and have mirallas in Barkley's wide role.

Depends on whether it is 4-3-3- or 4-2-3-1

Barkley could still be central.

Joel

Coleman. Williams. Mori. Baines

Schneiderlin. Gana

Davies. Barkley. Lookman

Rom

As soon as he lost the ball you could tell he was gonna do something stupid. It was a disgusting challenge, reminded me of Pienaar.

he should've seen a straight red in my opinion. Doesn't excuse Gibson going through him then; not as dangerous but very clumbsy

Schneiderlin is our most important player so far. Cruising about patrolling the pitch with and without the ball. We'll have to score a couple today though even with all those possession because you know that even if we have 99% of it, Sunderland's 1% will be a Defoe goal.

THAT was ONSIDE.