IGNORED

Snacks

rubecula

Crisps :

Walkers are most common and not too bad. Golden Wonder are tongue picklers. My favourite though are Seabrook's (I love the prawn cocktail flavour)

Nuts:

Honey dry roasted I am partial to, but any are ok. Just never eat too many or your bowels get a workout..... allegedly :unsure:

Pork scratching:

Great taste but my teeth just can't handle these little curly porky rocks from hell :mad:

Others:

Black pudding on a bar in the "Queen's" in town was ok and it was free :D . Pigs belly (pig tripe) in a bag from St John's market with salt and vinegar is pure heaven :wub:

Any other ideas?

Edited by Rubecula

Bag of chips with salt and vinegar.

Plate of my mum's chips yes, no chippie could compare!

We used to have them with runner beans from the garden, rest of the family had scrambled eggs with them but I've never liked eggs.

Chips, runner beans and HP sauce.....heaven!

Plate of my mum's chips yes, no chippie could compare!

We used to have them with runner beans from the garden, rest of the family had scrambled eggs with them but I've never liked eggs.

Chips, runner beans and HP sauce.....heaven!

Cooked in lard or dripping ..... never in oil eh Mike?

Jerky is not bad really is it? We get it in Tesco here, ok for a lunch box. Along with Biltong, a very similar snack.

Sorry I got mixed up it's pork. Not as healthy as the American stuff as the chinese use quite a bit of sugar so it's sweet. http://www.malaysianchinesekitchen.com/bak-kwa-chinese-pork-jerky/ Edited by pete0