IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

Yes he was.

efc__1148826501_teampice0405.jpg

I meant promo photos for that new season. I remember that picture being taken - he had his foot in a cast and kicked hibbert up the arse.

In The clip itself i recall the news talking about how Rooney hadnt taken part in expected promos.

I meant promo photos for that new season. I remember that picture being taken - he had his foot in a cast and kicked hibbert up the arse.

In The clip itself i recall the news talking about how Rooney hadnt taken part in expected promos.

So when you said "team photos" you didn't actually mean team photos. Gotcha.

Silly of me :P.

Building a team of captains, worked well for Moyes ☺️.

Coleman, Williams, Barry, Klaassen, and Rooney.

Also Davies at youth level. Schneiderlin and Keane are vocal too. A lot more grit in the team to hopefully stop us rolling over.

Pickford too, Pete. Commands his defenders in an assertive manor.

I'm still holding out hope this falls through or MLS or China offer him 500k a week or something. Really don't want him here.

Ain't happening bro. According to The Guardian, it's gonna be announced tomorrow, and Rooney was part of the thing afterall. We've got a diamond called Wayne Rooney....or something like that.

Run the bloody legs off him. Get him fit and I think we will see a very different player to the one we seen in the last 2 years.

That's what I am clinging to. He has always been a player that needs games to be at his best and for one reason or another he hasn't had that. A full pre-seaspn and an injury free season could see a different player to the one we have seen in the last couple of years.

Building a team of captains, worked well for Moyes ☺️.

Coleman, Williams, Barry, Klaassen, and Rooney.

Also Davies at youth level. Schneiderlin and Keane are vocal too. A lot more grit in the team to hopefully stop us rolling over.

Keane was actually captain last season wasn't he?

Get Coleman back in and we have a team of absolute professionals...

Pickford, Coleman, Williams, Keane, gana, Morgan, sandro, Rooney, klaasen, davies

No work shy toss pots there ... leaders and players commuted to the cause.

I'm genuinely excited.