IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

I don't think there's any conceivable scenario where Everton will pay Rooney what he's on at United. So, assuming Everton want him, we will have to see if Rooney would rather sit on his massive contract at United, continuing to make an absurd amount of money, or actually play football for Everton. If he comes to Everton, that means he cares about playing, which I think can only be good for Everton.

Beckham has taken to acting now he has a small but cringe worthy part in the new King Arthur film apparently

Current issue of Private Eye has a picture of him in film costume. He's saying 'It's the nearest I'm going to get to a monarch with a sword'.

I was more positive about this earlier in the season but having watched his last few games I was bitterly ďisappointed in him. I know he is the type of player that thrives on games but he was terrible.

With you here. Early in the season I thought he might still be able to offer us something. Then I watched his last couple games.

Rooney last night became the first player ever to win:

Champions League

Europa League

League Cup

FA Cup

Club World Cup

Premier League

Charity Shield

The man is a winner, now with him being out the England squad he will want to prove he deserves to be in there. I for one am happy he's coming home.

Fully on board with this. Statement of intent and nostalgia at the same time. His wages won't suck the life out of the club anymore and RK won't be bullied into playing him if he isn't effective. What he brings behind the scenes will win us a few games this season just by changing the mentality of the team.

We need to sign winners and despite his lack of pace and mobility he is a winner. He still has a great footballing brain, passing and creativity.

I was against re-signing him but the more I think about it the more about it I believe it would be a good idea for 1 or 2 seasons.