IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

So how does this rumoured £15m loyalty bonus work?

He will earn £15m as a bonus, and the sum will be paid on weekly/monthly basis for the duration of his contract. For example 2 year contract has 24 months which means he will earn extra £625k each month over his basic salary. If the club decide to offload him early, then the remaining of this bonus should be paid in full before he leaves. If the player force exit, then the club has no obligations to pay the remaining of the bonus. That's why it's called loyalty bonus.

Edited by Haiku

I can't wait for him to go and that thread be lobbed into general football. It'll be going on ignore like Everton Ladies, USA mens national team and election threads- bliss :D

Same as me pad, I'd have the Everton ladies, but get rid of Brexit as well as those you mentioned.

:lol: I just hope we don't hear from Kenwright but I think this will bring him out of the woodwork.

I'm fully expecting Bill with abox of tissues, frantically wiping the tears out of his eyes with a once a blue always a blue t-shirt on with the prodigal son returns on theback.

It's going to get a bit cringey I think.

He will earn £15m as a bonus, and the sum will be paid on weekly/monthly basis for the duration of his contract. For example 2 year contract has 24 months which means he will earn extra £625k each month over his basic salary. If the club decide to offload him early, then the remaining of this bonus should be paid in full before he leaves. If the player force exit, then the club has no obligations to pay the remaining of the bonus. That's why it's called loyalty bonus.

thanks dude

As for the "we'd still have finished 7th" horseshit argument, it's just that. Removing numbers doesn't take into account the impact mentally of the opposition. Bournemouth game is case and point to dispel that complete load of shit stat.

Anyway, Rooneys coming home eh? Interesting.

You shouldn't even have done them the courtesy of that

Mike is more of a gentleman than you or me Romey. I know what you would have done, and if it was possible to shove loose cow shit down the internet connection .... Oh well be thankful I mod on another site and not here :dry: