IGNORED

Wayne Rooney

Read again... who can we get....

That's a good question.

I admit I am not hot on upcoming talent but I presume our backroom scouts work hard to identify new talent or players that can fit in our team.

They will have a list drawn up already.

The thought of Rooney as his replacement is horrifying.

Oh, im not saying that Rooney should be our Lukaku replacement. Im saying that I would love Rooney at the club and that Lukaku wont be here next season.

I want Rooney to play behind our main striker (Whoever that will be) and in front of Barkley. Him and Barkley should switch around taking turns to run at the goal/be the playmaker.

They'll sell Barkley to Spurs to make way for Klaasen.

ROM goes to make way for Sandro. easy.☺.

One step forward - two steps back.

Surely we want these players to play with our best players we have currently rather than replace them.

One never stops talking about how good he is, and that Efc are not good enough for him.

The other has been told by Koeman he will be sold if he doesn't sign a contract.

Stop molly coddling these two and get fooking shut, it's obvious they don't want to be here.

Edited by Bill

One never stops talking about how good he is, and that Efc are not good enough for him.

The other has been told by Koeman he will be sold if he doesn't sign a contract.

Stop molly coddling these two and get fooking shut, it's obvious they don't want to be here.

Molly coddling would surely be buckling to the demands of each. Koeman and Everton will decide what happens with the futures of each - if it makes business sense to sell one or both then I'm sure we will.