IGNORED

Tottenham Hotspur (Away) Sunday March 5th

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Gana is on a yellow already so that will inhibit his natural game. Certainly think McCarthy should come on but for Barry or Gana I am unsure.

We ain't getting anything from this game with the current 11.

Barry is the one that can be sacrificed easiest. Morgan can do what he can. I'm not liking Davies. Looks a bit lost when he's out on the right.

So we could bring Mirallas or Lookman on for Barry, drop Davies into the middle, see if he does any better.

We've got good options to go after the game. But Spurs are far superior today.

We were good until they scored. They'd been shut out, then we switch off and spoil it. Barry doesn't do a thing to stop the shot and then Robles should've done better.

Baines is playing like he's hungover. Mori is helping Spurs whenever he tries to pass the ball. Barry is a liability. Davies is in and out. We're shit at keeping hold of the ball.

Gana and Schneiderlin are doing well. Particularly Gana. Barkley is working very hard, especially off the ball, but we're not giving him any sort of platform in attack to do much at all. Lukaku is doing well with the scraps we're giving him, holding up the ball well when played to feet but not as well if its aerial.

Lookman or Mirallas for Gana. Walker is having a field day with no to peg him back.

The defending for the goal was a disgrace. I said in the Tieleman thread you wouldn't get that space in the Prem. Koeman is gonna rage.

Edited by pete0

Robles should never be beaten from that distance. We keep giving the ball away in dangerous areas. On the odd occasion we reach their penalty area then three passes later it is back with Robles. I we don't change something, we will lose at least 1 -0,

Kane was Gana 's responsibility for the goal. If he gets goal side and into position like he normally would then he doesn't score. Barry is trying to cover other areas of the pitch as and once he realises Gana isn't getting the tackle in he tries to react and close the ball down.

Guest rusty747

Second half 3-5-2

Joel

Holgate. Williams. Mori

Coleman. Davies. Schneiderlin. McCarthy. Baines

Barkley. Lukaku

Mirallas third sub for Davies if we are still chasing the game on 75 minutes and go 3-4-3