IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home) Saturday March 11th

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

Goal diff could be important. If we can beat WBA and Hull by 3 or 4 each and Arsenal slip up next week at WBA then we will be above Arsenal as well as Man U.

Lots of people doubting Barry but he's been the best player on the pitch in my opinion

I'm at work, having to listen to it.

He gets doubted because of his pace, which leads to daft fouls in dangerous areas. But, as always, fair play to the bloke if you say he's having a goodun.

Headers won in defence. good stuff.

Fine hold up play by Lukaku who has drifted right quite a bit. awesome.

Perhaps Barry can earn his usual yellow for a really tasty challenge on jacob, because someone needs to before he (the petulant brom shitbag) catches one of ours fully.

They can't sit back second half so I expect a bit more end to end into space at speed football to be played, theres a goal in Barkley yet....

I'm at work, having to listen to it.

He gets doubted because of his pace, which leads to daft fouls in dangerous areas. But, as always, fair play to the bloke if you say he's having a goodun.

Occasionally he hasaid a stinker bit there is a reason he will the the most capped player in EPL history! Be interesting to see if Koeman wants to keep him this summer to provide back up.

BBC blog page: The Beeb commentators just can't manage to praise Lukaku, can they? They just have to find fault.

"Romelu Lukaku is so strong but he does need to work on his link-up play."

its true though. Ignoring the fact his not his job....