IGNORED

Davy Klaassen

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I'm not slagging him off, I'm just saying I don't think that's his game. Maybe it was in Holland, but not so much in the PL where he has less time and space. 

I have seen him in around 7 or 8 games now and haven't seen him play anything like a playmaker. For me looks like another box to box player just a clever box to box rather than a Gana type.

I'm not saying you are slagging him off, I know you are not doing that.

Gana is a defensive midfielder, Klaassen is best played behind a front man or two, between defenders and midfielders where he will have time to use his brain and technique.

3 hours ago, MikeO said:

Counter argument to that is if you keep having to change things at half-time it might suggest you don't know what you're doing in the first place.

Exactly what I said. Scares me that so much I'd needed to be changed after 45 minutes.

12 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Not in a derogatory way though, I applaud her for taking care of her offspring's personal hygiene, must be a good woman.

Haha, give ya that one. She's a goodin.

23 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

not just him.  some outrageous comments on here lately.  lost a few and it's turned into a west ham forum, fire the manager after 4 games, moshiri is a fraud, barkley is our savior and is being held out due to a conspiracy theory (not an injury), Gana and schneiderlin are shit, Stoke city is a model of success, bill is really running things behind the scenes conspiracy theories,  FFS people have gone mad ste.

I agree Mark. 

Koeman shouldn't be fired. 

Moshiri isn't a fraud. 

We do miss Barkley. 

Gana and Morgan are both very good players. 

Stoke are a well run club, nothing more. 

Bill is running things, he's the chairman, it's his job. 

People have gone mad ?

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I agree Mark. 

Koeman shouldn't be fired. 

Moshiri isn't a fraud. 

We do miss Barkley. 

Gana and Morgan are both very good players. 

Stoke are a well run club, nothing more. 

Bill is running things, he's the chairman, it's his job. 

People have gone mad ?

An oasis of sanity in a baron field of lunacy.

29 minutes ago, Aidan Lewis said:

Didn't get to go to the game tonight as I rarely do with mid weekers. Apparently struggled again tonight and wasn't very convincing. 

6 minutes ago, Lowensda said:

Thought he might of been THE signing of the window for us. Seems that's very wrong...every game passes him by. Just doesn't stamp a Mark on the games nor does he do enough to make any sort of positive contributuon. 

That's harsh, I know.

I went to the top of the thread to see who this was about, thinking it would be Keane or Sandro. Klaassen didn't even cross my mind. He played well in tight spaces with Davies but has no chemistry at all with Sandro. He makes space going forward but is weak. Once he's used to the physical side he'll be a clever player for us. Just don't play him with Sandro as their styles don't compliment each other at all. 

6 hours ago, Lowensda said:

Thought he might of been THE signing of the window for us. Seems that's very wrong...every game passes him by. Just doesn't stamp a Mark on the games nor does he do enough to make any sort of positive contributuon. 

That's harsh, I know.

Romey or MJB? Not sure either will be happy being stamped on, no matter how frustrated you're getting. 

13 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I still don't know what he is tbh, because he hasn't really done anything so far. He just always seems to be a little bit too slow to react to things and is then getting lost in games.

He did put a beauty of a cross in for DCL when he headed onto the post though.

He seems to just float around without getting involved. I think he has quality but rarely has the opportunity to show it.

you can walk around in the Dutch league and look world class. There has been some truelly shit players come out of that league. It's gonna take him a season, but he better do something worth while in the next three games.