IGNORED

Hull home

Evertonian1992

Hi there!

Just looking for either two or three tickets for hull at home. Would be making the trip down from Scotland as life-long fans. Appreciate any help, cheers

Here's your best bet...

https://www.stubhub.co.uk/everton-tickets-everton-v-hull-city-liverpool-goodison-park-18-3-2017/event/9604354/?mbox=1&rS=6&abbyo=true&sliderpos=false&qtyq=false&qtyddab=false&sort=price+asc

It's all legit. As a season ticket holder, I've used it to sell mine in the past but have never bought from it.

Edited by c1982

Hi there!

Just looking for either two or three tickets for hull at home. Would be making the trip down from Scotland as life-long fans. Appreciate any help, cheers

My son used stub-hub for him and grandson until they got their season tickets. He never had a problem and thinks its a good service.

They had a big win but niasse was the sole reason they won. He can't play this so I'm not too worried. Attack the living hell out of them as they will be hoping for a draw at best.

Robles

Coleman Jags Williams Baines

Schneiderlin Gana

Mirallas Barkley Lookman

Lukaku

This would be a good game to play Holgate, I think. Koeman appears to like DC-L, so play him for the final 30 minutes.

without Niasse it will be interesting to see how they lineup. I think it will be park the bus and hope for a point. Which in that case I think it will be the same match as West Brom, get an early goal and they'll have to open up.

The same way they lined up with him seeing as he's mostly been used from the bench.