IGNORED

Hull home

Evertonian1992

Anyone know what the plan is from these short corners?! I'm a bit lost with it!

It worries me when the opposition offer little and we play at a gentle stroll. We have a streak in this team that says we'll mess it up! The only problems Hull have caused us have been because of ourselves!

It's all a bit so-so. Could easily wind this by a decent number if we get out of first gear.

Anyone know what the plan is from these short corners?! I'm a bit lost with it!

It worries me when the opposition offer little and we play at a gentle stroll. We have a streak in this team that says we'll mess it up! The only problems Hull have caused us have been because of ourselves!

It's all a bit so-so. Could easily wind this by a decent number if we get out of first gear.

corners tactics I assume is to unsettle them. They clearly have a plan to defend in a particular way, so I assume we're trying to mess with their setup

Lukaku has been disappointing today. His touch has been heavy and he's been fairly anonymous. I don't think it's that he isn't working hard, but it seems like he isn't doing the work he needs to be doing. Also, he's been perpetually offside. So, either lazy legs or a lazy mind. It's a shame. I was hoping this would be one of those games that he grabs by the scruff of the neck.