IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

Mahrez would be a huge signing. I think he would slot into our team perfectly. In saying that, I also think Dowell is showing signs of being a similar style player. Would signing Mahrez benefit him, in giving him someone to learn off or hinder him by limiting game time.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/everton-misled-new-signings-suggests-former-liverpool-star

Obviously ruffling some feathers again. Everton have "misled" new signings says David James.

Surely he should concentrate on his own club's dodgy dealings in the transfer market.

If players were mislead... then they deserve to be taken advantage of due to them being so absolute dog shit thick.

My four year old knew Lukaku was leaving six months ago.

A key phase from Koeman in there....

I prefer to have several players with 10-15 goals than only one scoring 25. Thats what we need to improve and Wayne can bring productivity to the team.

This is why I am not panicked by Lukaku going. Koeman wants more goals from throughout the team. He's said it for months now. So will build a team that can deliver that.

All the groans of how do we find a striker to score Lukaku's goals completely missed the clues that Koeman was giving out.

Be interesting to see who comes in next.

A key phase from Koeman in there....

I prefer to have several players with 10-15 goals than only one scoring 25. Thats what we need to improve and Wayne can bring productivity to the team.

This is why I am not panicked by Lukaku going. Koeman wants more goals from throughout the team. He's said it for months now. So will build a team that can deliver that.

All the groans of how do we find a striker to score Lukaku's goals completely missed the clues that Koeman was giving out.

Be interesting to see who comes in next.

the groans were well founded, and until we get another goalscorer, still well founded. When names like Benteke, Remy, Bony are following on from the impressive work done so far, it's a little unsettling.

Hopefully it's just paper nonsense.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/everton-misled-new-signings-suggests-former-liverpool-star

Obviously ruffling some feathers again. Everton have "misled" new signings says David James.

Surely he should concentrate on his own club's dodgy dealings in the transfer market.

Just like Liverpool signed players on the promise that David James would be released on a free...

the groans were well founded, and until we get another goalscorer, still well founded. When names like Benteke, Remy, Bony are following on from the impressive work done so far, it's a little unsettling.

Hopefully it's just paper nonsense.

No. They'll be well founded if we really struggle this season for goals!!!

IN: Pickford Klaassen Onyekuru Ramirez Keane Rooney Martina
OUT: Kone Cleverley McAleny Deulofeu Rom McGeady Duffus
LOAN IN: Donkor
LOAN OUT: Onyekuru Galloway Browning
YOUTH: Markelo Mathis Bowler
U-23s EXTENSIONS: Charsley Broadhead Hewelt Jones Dyson Kiersey Lavery Brammall Gray Robinson Jones
EXTENSIONS (since January): Pennington DCL Mirallas Davies Coleman

The club has signed seven (!!!) players that could feature in a first 11. (apart from the guy we loaned out)

Let that sink in for a while. 7 signings, all good enough to start. (Im not saying that they are the best options in the team but im saying that they are good enough to start)

And we are still screaming for another couple of signings!

Pickford - starter

Klaassen - starter

Rooney - starter

Sandro - possible starter

Keane - starter

Martina - option if Coleman is out

Onye - loaned out but possible starter in the future

Amazing!

The club has signed seven (!!!) players that could feature in a first 11. (apart from the guy we loaned out)

Let that sink in for a while. 7 signings, all good enough to start. (Im not saying that they are the best options in the team but im saying that they are good enough to start)

And we are still screaming for another couple of signings!

Pickford - starter

Klaassen - starter

Rooney - starter

Sandro - possible starter

Keane - starter

Martina - option if Coleman is out

Onye - loaned out but possible starter in the future

Amazing!

It is amazing, just hope it doesn't break up the squad.

Just don't know how Koeman plans to play all these players, as well as our current squad. A full overhaul. Going to take a while to build chemistry i'd had thought. Hopefully getting people in early eases this.

It is amazing, just hope it doesn't break up the squad.

Just don't know how Koeman plans to play all these players, as well as our current squad. A full overhaul. Going to take a while to build chemistry i'd had thought. Hopefully getting people in early eases this.

Apparently it's clear :lol:

https://royalbluemersey.sbnation.com/2017/7/18/15979806/everton-analysis-ronald-koeman-vision-transfers-sandro-ramirez-davy-klaassen-michael-keane

Just rinse and repeat!

Feyenoord

666336_Feyenoord.jpg

Southampton

formation.jpg

Edited by Lowensda

I also think, all ins and outs taken into account, we've spent very little.

I'd like to see us go all out for just 2 more BIG signings. Two of either a striker, a creative mid and/or a centre back.

Also depends on Barkley of course.

Like others, I'm at that point of wondering how much it too much.

I'm also curious to see us break this cycle of spending pretty much what we sell.

I also think, all ins and outs taken into account, we've spent very little.

I'd like to see us go all out for just 2 more BIG signings. Two of either a striker, a creative mid and/or a centre back.

Also depends on Barkley of course.

Like others, I'm at that point of wondering how much it too much.

I'm also curious to see us break this cycle of spending pretty much what we sell.

I understand you but if we buy 2 more starters we will basically have a whole new team.

net spend

23.6m klaassen

25m pickford

-10.6 gerry

7m onyekuru

undisclosed markelo

5.2m sandro

-8m cleverley

25m keane

0m rooney

0m mcaleny

1.5m bowler

-75m lukaku

-0.5m mcgeady

0m martina

87.3m spent

94.1 sold

we've netted 6.8m so far this summer even with all these signings which is pretty amazing. the great news is pickford, keane, rooney, are all known quantities in the prem. klaassen and sandro are the only 2 first teamers that are unknown. pretty good compared to how spurs spent the bale money (most were from foreign leagues).