IGNORED

2017 Summer Transfer Window

....but still signings.

Of course. Schneiderlin and Gana are our two main signings who look to be worth their money.

I'm just stressing that it's hard to get my hopes up for the summer window, especially when everyone around us seems to be moving already. I understand that we might be doing that's quietly, but there's a possibility we might not be doing much at all.

Of course. Schneiderlin and Gana are our two main signings who look to be worth their money.

I'm just stressing that it's hard to get my hopes up for the summer window, especially when everyone around us seems to be moving already. I understand that we might be doing that's quietly, but there's a possibility we might not be doing much at all.

Yeah, I know. I'm just being picky!!!

I was expecting to hear more or see more action sooner rather than later, all the noise from the club has been that targets are already identified and that we want to do business asap as our season starts early.

There is a lot of anticipation around just now.

Newby here, Finally I've managed to register on the forum, and managed to get first ever season tickets for me and my lad, so looking forward to the new season. COYB!

I'd like to see Rom and Ross sorted early doors, I think they are both going to go this window, I'd be happy if Ross stays, but I think we need to give him more support to take the pressure off him and let him play more naturally. Rom I think is gone, I'd like to see a No 9 who can hold up the ball and have a bit of control, bags 20+ a season and most importantly puts some effort in every game (guess that echoes most people on here though)

From the back

Heaton or Pickford

RB To cover Coleman while he recovers, move Holgate in to CB.

Creative AM to take presssure off Ross if he stays

I do think Vardy could do a job for a coupe of years, his energy suits the high press, and he knows how to find the back of the net OK

Be gentle on me please

Welcome Wiggy.

Your thoughts are close to my own to be fair... which means they are spot on!

Early business is the key, but finished signings that are across the line... bit rumours and talks like the ones mentioned above, not actual signings.

We have a history of doing business quietly, and I'm ha gong on the hope that we are going ahead quietly behind closed doors. And as soon as the woman die opens, we will hear more

Hate the way we let Arsenal and Spurs know our targets early.... which is our past tactic.

Welcome Wiggy.

Early business is the key, but finished signings that are across the line... bit rumours and talks like the ones mentioned above, not actual signings.

We have a history of doing business quietly, and I'm ha gong on the hope that we are going ahead quietly behind closed doors. And as soon as the woman die opens, we will hear more

Hate the way we let Arsenal and Spurs know our targets early.... which is our past tactic.

Is your autocorrect on smack or are you pissed? :lol:

Ta Shukes, I've been a lurker on here for the past few years so I do know all the characters and their biases

With the internet it's now so easy to create a rumour from nothing that spreads in to gospel!

I think Steve Walsh has done OK so far in Gana, Morgan and From the little we've seen Lookman, let's hope he's got a few realistic prospects on the go for this window, being in the Europa should make us more attractive to join, maybe for some who would be considered by the top 4 but wouldn't get regular game time.

I do think we're in a good period of transition, think back to a few years ago, we were signing the likes of Li Tie, Alexanderson, Kilbane, and Alcaraz

Ta Shukes, I've been a lurker on here for the past few years so I do know all the characters and their biases

With the internet it's now so easy to create a rumour from nothing that spreads in to gospel!

I think Steve Walsh has done OK so far in Gana, Morgan and From the little we've seen Lookman, let's hope he's got a few realistic prospects on the go for this window, being in the Europa should make us more attractive to join, maybe for some who would be considered by the top 4 but wouldn't get regular game time.

I do think we're in a good period of transition, think back to a few years ago, we were signing the likes of Li Tie, Alexanderson, Kilbane, and Alcaraz

Bias- here??? Blasphemy!!!

Oh and welcome.

Welcome Wiggy.

Hello wiggy!

It sounds like you've been reading the forum for awhile now so you'll know to avoid the Rom thread ?

a couple different outlooks:

grumpy old everton fan - sell lukaku only to be replaced with rooney and a deadline day signing of valencia. our blockbuster summer signing is re-signing ross barkley. cuco martina at rb, foreign cb to rotate with what he have, a couple youngsters brought in on a gamble. net spend -40m.

optimistic everton fan (do these exist? lol) - sell lukaku, buy van dijk, batshuayi, horn, sandro, a solid RB to rotate and some youngsters. everyone is brought in before our Europa league opener. net spend 50m.

i'd put a realistic one in there but it's probably the same as the grumpy fan one :rofl:

I think we all know that anytime a top club, as in Champions League placed team in any of Europe's top leagues, comes in for a player, we will miss out if we are interested.

We're having to sniff around for the next level of player...but not anyone that the before mentioned will want.

Tough tough task.

IN:

OUT: Kone Cleverley McAleny

LOAN IN:

LOAN OUT:

YOUTH:

U-23s EXTENSIONS: Charsley Broadhead Hewelt Duffus Jones Dyson Kiersey Lavery

EXTENSIONS (since January): Pennington DCL Mirallas Davies Coleman

we let go of a bunch of u23 players as well

In the Under-23s squad, Jack Bainbridge, Delial Brewster, Michael Donohue, Tyrone Duffus, Russell Griffiths, Connor Hunt, Josef Yarney and James Yates have all been released. from here

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/06/09/club-submits-retained-list

we let go of a bunch of u23 players as well

In the Under-23s squad, Jack Bainbridge, Delial Brewster, Michael Donohue, Tyrone Duffus, Russell Griffiths, Connor Hunt, Josef Yarney and James Yates have all been released. from here

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2017/06/09/club-submits-retained-list

Tough for Tyrone Duffus when he's been binned but his brother kept, but it's the nature of the beast sadly. Must be horrid to tell the young lads they've no future at the club, wish them all well.

Tough for Tyrone Duffus when he's been binned but his brother kept, but it's the nature of the beast sadly. Must be horrid to tell the young lads they've no future at the club, wish them all well.

i thought the same thing mike, extend the one and release the other, gotta be tough, but hopefully he could get picked up by a league 1 or 2 side.

Hakan Calhanoglu is reported to want a move to England or Italy, hope Everton is in for. Quoted price was around £22m. Had a quieter last 12-24 months (including suspension), but a huge talent and ridiculous free kick taker.

Hell yes.

He lost interest somewhat.

He'll join the Shite.