IGNORED

Cyle Larin

Feedback i got

He is strong and has a rocket for a foot. He gets most of his goals off his head, but I dont think he can handle the pace in the EPL. I think he is going to be one like Bradley Wright-Phillips. MLS fits his game. A hero here mediocre there. MLS is really a different game, Bradley Wright-Phillips and Jermain Defoe are great examples Defoe got like 4 goals in 15 matches, but then went to sunderland and is now back on the England squad. Hes nowhere near Lukaku and not likely to be even half the player.

He is a really good guy though, Ive met him. very introverted, a huge fan favorite. He loves giving back, and is always quiet about it. I mean.... he is canadian, they are all too nice.

Edited by Matt

Feedback i got

He is strong and has a rocket for a foot. He gets most of his goals off his head, but I dont think he can handle the pace in the EPL. I think he is going to be one like Bradley Wright-Phillips. MLS fits his game. A hero here mediocre there. MLS is really a different game, Bradley Wright-Phillips and Jermain Defoe are great examples Defoe got like 4 goals in 15 matches, but then went to sunderland and is now back on the England squad. Hes nowhere near Lukaku and not likely to be even half the player.

He is a really good guy though, Ive met him. very introverted, a huge fan favorite. He loves giving back, and is always quiet about it. I mean.... he is canadian, they are all too nice.

Actually, Defoe did pretty decent in MLS but was hampered by injuries. 11 goals in 19 matches. Regardless, not sure if Larin could make it here but for 2m he might be worth it. I'd much rather have Bobby Wood though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...