IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Tuesday April 4th

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

I was in Penang a few weeks back. I watched the games at The Beach Bar. A lot of United fans there!

My wife is Malaysian and we have a condo in Batu Ferringhi which we will be using as a holiday home until I retire - when it will become our permanent home. Astro Super Sport 3HD at 3-00am it is. Just the small matter of getting up in the morning to meet our interior designers then!

quote name="Kohen" post="568796" timestamp="1491319227"]I was in Penang a few weeks back. I watched the games at The Beach Bar. A lot of United fans there!

My wife is Malaysian and we have a condo in Batu Ferringhi which we will be using as a holiday home until I retire - when it will become our permanent home. Astro Super Sport 3HD at 3-00am it is. Just the small matter of getting up in the morning to meet our interior designers then!

Ah, I didn't realise - very nice! Really enjoyed my time in Malaysia, brilliant country.

Guest rusty747

Ah, I didn't realise - very nice! Really enjoyed my time in Malaysia, brilliant country.

We like it. Very friendly, multi cultural, multi ethnic but still prioritises for its own citizens.

Getting nervous now. Team announcement imminent. In a way, I hope Pennington starts so that he feels Ronald has confidence in him afer the derby.

I'm on holiday in Penang with my family so it's a 3-00am start here but we will be watching and I really hope we can put in a performance after the derby debacle.

Rusty, sorry this is off thread, but do you know what happened to the Army leave centre on Penang. Sandycroft leave centre. I went there several times. Those were the days when you had to get a ferry from the mainland. Nearly got wiped out once by an oil tanker that missed us by no more than 20 yards. Not very manouverable oil tankers!