IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Tuesday April 4th

markjazzbassist

Still could have passed it but chose to shoot. That was a certain goal.

I'm normally understanding in those situations with strikers being naturally selfish - that was poor.

I'm with Matt. I think he would have but his touch took him at an awkward angle for the pass to Mirallas.

De Gea terrible keeping again.

BBC feed:

Man Utd 0-1 Everton

Posted at 21:30

Still a long way to go but Manchester United's unbeaten run looks in real danger. Joel Robles hasn't had a save to make yet.

:huh: he'd stopped two goals by that time!

Edited by Matt

Good first half. We look up for it, but not daft. We look organised and reasy to battle.

A few brill saves from Robles. Some brill all or nothing tackles from zjags and Williams.

The ref is pissing me off. And I'm not into ref bashing but it seems like United are getting too many easy free kicks.

I hope we don't sit too deep. Rom was through before but it took far too long to get support up to him. We don't need to sit too deep!

Keep at it lads.

I started a bit late but we have done alright. Nothing special and they have had plenty of chances albeit half chances but Joel and Jags have kept them at bay.

This game is passing Davies by, he looks a bit jaded. I'm not sure if we gave another midfielder on the bench but we could always bring a winger on and move Ross inside.

That was more like it!

Jags having a cracking game, Joel has made two high quality saves, Rom generally doing well as the lone front man, Mirallas looking up for it, Barkley looking a lot more like what we've gotten used to the past couple of months.

Think we'll have to survive a bit of a siege in the second half though, so Jags and Williams need to keep playing as well as they have done in the first half.

Edited by Romey 1878

Well let's say lukaku seems to have responded the right way. He is doing the work I expect from a forward - clearly has had a word in his shell.

Anyone who doesn't think it's important - see rojo with Rom on his back? Midfield were advanced because of it. Top stuff.

Mirralas is looking good for his place. Some fast attacking play from him so far.

Barkley started well but went missing last twenty mins.

Gana looking really shaky, looks likely to lose the ball or get sent off.

Jags has been brilliant.

Robles has been excellent.

Baines leading with a mature head.

Rom has had a few bad moments but overall looking really dangerous, working hard and wanting it.

Lukaku is looking hungry tonight and anything is possible when he plays like this. I expect United to come at us straight from kick off but I fancy us to catch them on the break. If not, think the ref will have the last say in this game. He already added a minute on the extra time for no reason!

Mirralas is looking good for his place. Some fast attacking play from him so far.

Barkley started well but went missing last twenty mins.

Gana looking really shaky, looks likely to lose the ball or get sent off.

Jags has been brilliant.

Robles has been excellent.

Baines leading with a mature head.

Rom has had a few bad moments but overall looking really dangerous, working hard and wanting it.

Stats came up before and said Mirallas' passing is 100% so far. He's doing really well and should have started the derby.