IGNORED

Leicester City (Home) Sunday April 9th

markjazzbassist

They've won their last 5 matches (still have Sunderland to play before the weekend) and are in a bit of form. I would love to beat them after the shambolic performances they put in to get Ranieri fired. Schneiderlin will be back for this one which is great news, we need him badly.

Robles

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas

actually i amend my lineup. Holgate CB, Kenny RB. At least we get Morgan back to help that back line.

Joel

Kenny Holgate Jags Baines

Barry Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas

That's what I'd do. Play a right back at right back. We have a bit of breathing space over West Brom after tonight thankfully (small mercies) but this game won't be easy as Leicester are rejuvinated, not totally a "must win" but not far off.

I might bring Lookman in for Ross

Thought Ross was reasonable tonight and I think Lookman is more suited as a bench player anyway. I just don't know why Koeman is ignoring him all of a sudden. Tonight's game was screaming for him to come off the bench.

I can't see Leicester playing a full strength team for this one. They're all but safe now and have the chance to make more history away to Atletico 3 days later.

On a side note - Walsh will know exactly what to expect now Shakespeare is in charge. It's their joint blue-print that has worked wonders by all accounts.

Guest rusty747

This game won't be easy. Leicester are top (by a country mile) of the current form league and have rediscovered the feelgood factor.

With Williams suspended, Coleman injured, Lukaku and Mirallas in petulent mode this could well be a banana skin for us. I will take a scrappy 1-0 victory right now.

Robles

Kenny. Holgate. Jags. Baines

Gana. Schneiderlin. Barry

Barkley

Lukaku. Lookman

Guest rusty747

RoblesKenny. Holgate. Jags. Baines Schneiderlin. Barry Valencia Lukaku. Lookman

I admire your confidence but I'd rather start with a full eleven!

Just slip Davies or Barkley in there and I actually quite like that team.

Edited by rusty747