IGNORED

West Ham (Away) Saturday April 22

markjazzbassist

looks like i'm 2 for 2 on lineups lately.

robles got the pull, ron doesn't think he's the future,i expect him to be sold and get a decent fee.

love the lineup COYB

Sorry to piss on your chips, but you did put Valencia in at first.

Therefore it is void!!!

As rusty says it will knock his confidence. Young players should be given more leeway when it comes to mistakes, but Robles has had the opposite treatment.

Knocking his confidence would've been to drop him after one mistake. Koeman gave him a few games to put it right, but instead he's continued to make mistakes and now he's paid for it.

I'm not exactly pleased we've got Stek in goal but I can understand why it's happened today.

Strange one wit Robles. Even if Koeman doesn't see a future for him here, he's still no worse than Stekkers, who surly doesnt have a future here as our 'number 1.

I'd rather have Robles as a back up next season, if he's happy doing that, than Stek.

I think with GK's, you have to be more assertive when they start to 'wobble'. Koeman works with these guys everyday, as do his coaches. Koeman might have seen a change in Robles confidence and thought 'too risky, let's leave him out'. Koeman will also have explained his reasoning to Robles.

An outfield player has a luxury of being afforded more mistakes than a GK.