IGNORED

General Election/UK Politics

johnh

No it isn't.

The police are taking steps to obtain the IP.

You can't go around accusing people of being murderers and terrorists and I am very surprised that there has been no mod intervention. That too is part of the complaint I made. Mods, you have a responsibility to deter and remove hate speech and you haven't done it.

Dude, this is an anonymous forum. Exactly how are you being affected by these accusations lol?

You can't go around accusing people of being murderers and terrorists and I am very surprised that there has been no mod intervention.

from the brexit thread, post #1756

As far as your job statistics go, well I have a lot of unemployed friends in Boston, Lincs who would happily take issue with you. They all lost their jobs (in agriculture) to being undercut by foreign workers whose only contribution to Boston has been to get it installed as the per capita murder capital of UK.

Holystove. Its not an 'accusation', its a fact. Boston is the murder capital, per capita, of Britain. Most of the murders are foreign nationals on foreign nationals.

Trying to relate it to accusations that anyone voting Tory are murderers is stretching logic more than a tad.

Whatever you think about May as PM, I can tell you that as a constituency MP she is in the top 10 in the country. The amount of work she does supporting local functions and charities is phenomenal. Every week-end, Saturday and Sunday. There is no way that it is true, a prime example of fake news.

Whatever you think about May as PM, I can tell you that as a constituency MP she is in the top 10 in the country. The amount of work she does supporting local functions and charities is phenomenal. Every week-end, Saturday and Sunday. There is no way that it is true, a prime example of fake news.

No time for the poor even in a disasterhttps://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-st-distraught-grenfell-tower-10627356.amp

Hardly an accomplishment, up there with winning the league with Celtic.

From wiki: It is considered a safe seat for the Conservative Party, as it has never been held by a party other than the Conservatives, and nor were any of its predecessor constituencies.

Chach, just Google: 'Murders in Boston Lincolnshire.' It will give you several sites to choose from.

Those figures to be "murder capital" included conspiracy and attempted. Statistics based on actual murders didn't even put it in the top 10.

It had 2* actual murders but with 40 odd in Manchester hardly the murder capital. Tabloid beat up.

*yes I know, 1 murder is 1 too many.

Those figures to be "murder capital" included conspiracy and attempted. Statistics based on actual murders didn't even put it in the top 10.

It had 2* actual murders but with 40 odd in Manchester hardly the murder capital. Tabloid beat up.

*yes I know, 1 murder is 1 too many.

Oh ok so let's allow them to actually kill the person so they can get their statistics up!

No she is busy coming up with a response to this horrific situation and working out, along with other ministers, how to deal with this catastrophe while Mcdonnell and Corbyn are inciting riots on the street, further stretching the police and emergency services.

Senior labour figures are using this to point score as well, absolute disgrace.

No she is busy coming up with a response to this horrific situation and working out, along with other ministers, how to deal with this catastrophe while Mcdonnell and Corbyn are inciting riots on the street, further stretching the police and emergency services.

Theresa may just doesn't help herself. Leader? My fuckin arse. What an absolute turd of a human being she really is.

She is a cold fish - a throw back to Margaret Thatcher. It's like having Katie Hopkins as PM.

Corbyn whether you like it or not shows 1000x the integrity that she does.

Did she need that 30 minutes outside of her busy time to avoid the residents?

The picture of her looking up at the charred building reminded me of the image of Thatcher observing the bent terraces after the Hillsborough disaster. We all know the outcome of her little reccy don't we. Cover ups, lies and blame being put on the poor working class victims of an awful tragedy that should not have happened.

Oh and do me a fuckin favour... don't fall for the point scoring bullshit that the Tory press machine has started in reaction to the likes of corbyn doing what a leader should be doing. If her shitty stupid ways allows the leader of the opposition to look like some knight in shining armour then maybe if she wasn't such a shithouse it wouldn't look like corbyn was doing it on purpose.

Human beings living in ready made bonfires..... fucking unreal.

Edited by Hafnia

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/politicising-grenfell-tower-fire-james-obrien/

He's absolutely spot on.

Why not politicise this awful tragedy? Public service cuts, people living in high rise squalor. And yes.... while we are at it - let's properly look at immigration.... it's not about closing doors - it's about being measured.

Has this just come out of the blue with no previous warnings or concerns? Just like the terrorist attacks - warnings were not addressed. Why Not? Because they do not get the right level of prioritization.

Not everything about corbyn is right.... but it's far closer to being human than Theresa May and her lot.

Guessing whatever paper you read neglected to mention the Queen inciting riots as well then. Fuck me what a bend to put on it.

Guessing whatever paper you read neglected to mention the Queen inciting riots as well then. Fuck me what a bend to put on it.

Don't read papers mate.

I'm reading quotes from actual people on twitter, specifically posts from Labour politicians. Clive Lewis was one.

I have also seen the leaflets handed out.

The Queen isn't telling people to take to the streets.

Personally if I was in there situation I wouldn't give a shit if the PM or opposition leader was there to try and score points or get a photo opportunity because that's all it is.

If this fire happened up north they wouldn't be rushing to the scene like they are now either.

After the Express front page headline the other day suggesting EU regs on cladding were responsible for the fire....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-40318318/chancellor-philip-hammond-says-grenfell-cladding-was-banned-in-uk

I think I despise the Express even more than I do the S*n at times.

It's such a shocking thing to happen with such basic materials (not commenting on the EU or not eu side). How on earth has this got through the renovators and the owners? It makes it even more tragic when it is something that could have been so easily avoided.

Don't read papers mate.

I'm reading quotes from actual people on twitter, specifically posts from Labour politicians. Clive Lewis was one.

I have also seen the leaflets handed out.

The Queen isn't telling people to take to the streets.

Personally if I was in there situation I wouldn't give a shit if the PM or opposition leader was there to try and score points or get a photo opportunity because that's all it is.

If this fire happened up north they wouldn't be rushing to the scene like they are now either.

With the state of the country do you not think people should be making a noise?

If this government carries on shitting all over the masses riots will be inevitable.

It's such a shocking thing to happen with such basic materials (not commenting on the EU or not eu side). How on earth has this got through the renovators and the owners? It makes it even more tragic when it is something that could have been so easily avoided.

Usually when a building is renovated to this degree, an Architect will be involved with the actual design and look of the facade of the building, and will source what materials to use to get the design he wants with in the budget he has.

Now when he is deciding what materials to use his brief is also to make sure they comply with building regulations and are fit for purposes, I personally think that the manufacture of the insulation has over stated the fire resistance of their product, which has led someone to choose it for there design.

Usually when a building is renovated to this degree, an Architect will be involved with the actual design and look of the facade of the building, and will source what materials to use to get the design he wants with in the budget he has.

Now when he is deciding what materials to use his brief is also to make sure they comply with building regulations and are fit for purposes, I personally think that the manufacture of the insulation has over stated the fire resistance of their product, which has led someone to choose it for there design.

DCo89TQWAAAgZGw.jpg