Sign in to follow this  
johnh

General Election

13 hours ago, pete0 said:

109253824_2608167059435483_1110891411639

Are Tories starting to realise that life’s are more important than money, I find it hard to believe if they are, maybe that’s the evidence to say it’s starting to happen. But that’s just one who’s seen light so I won’t get to excited, because most are and will always remain horrible fuckers. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Are Tories starting to realise that life’s are more important than money, I find it hard to believe if they are, maybe that’s the evidence to say it’s starting to happen. But that’s just one who’s seen light so I won’t get to excited, because most are and will always remain horrible fuckers. 

It's the opposite. They're moaning that they have to wear face masks in shops because them wearing a mask in an inconvenience. Let's me honest they see shop workers as merely disposable low skilled workers. 

On 15/07/2020 at 22:25, pete0 said:

It's the opposite. They're moaning that they have to wear face masks in shops because them wearing a mask in an inconvenience. Let's me honest they see shop workers as merely disposable low skilled workers. 

Yes completely misread that I’ll put that down to jet lag, but the last paragraph still stands most are horrible fuckers. 

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

Yes completely misread that I’ll put that down to jet lag, but the last paragraph still stands most are horrible fuckers. 

That they are. Here's one of the tory politicians leading by example as usual 🙄

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/face-mask-policy-farce-michael-gove-pret-541634?ito=social|facebook|fb_theipaper&fbclid=IwAR3-TCOl5bSuKgSSrS3T5YOB1ETr6vadOkB1YwqlAdiFkBH5RdxYybtVq1g

40 minutes ago, pete0 said:

Case proven. Starmer needs to start bearing his claws a bit now, there’s enough evidence to start to bury these a holes, and take the away the popular misconception that they are the party for this country. Obviously the horrible fuckers won’t see it, even if they’ve had loved ones die you can bet they would be more concerned about what’s in there Bank account and what tax breaks they can take advantage of. 

Not quite sure of the motivation for it but just watching...

"imagine...

Summer 2016: 1. One Night in 2012"

...in the iPlayer which is a fascinating programme about the making of the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony. Seems the government wanted the NHS segment deleted late in the day but Danny Boyle said if they made him take it out he'd pull all performers (all volunteers) so they backed down. Why would they do that? Coalition government at the time but obviously mostly Tory, apparently the biggest voice was the home secretary, one Theresa May.....though she's not referred to by name in the programme, just by position.

Edit: Aha, watching a bit further it seems that Jeremy C Hunt wanted some reference to us winning WW2 and beating the fascists in there instead.

1 minute ago, MikeO said:

Not quite sure of the motivation for it but just watching...

"imagine...

Summer 2016: 1. One Night in 2012"

...in the iPlayer which is a fascinating programme about the making of the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony. Seems the government wanted the NHS segment deleted late in the day but Danny Boyle said if they made him take it out he'd pull all performers (all volunteers) so they backed down. Why would they do that? Coalition government at the time but obviously mostly Tory, apparently the biggest voice was the home secretary, one Theresa May.....though she's not referred to by name in the programme, just by position.

That’s weird but hardly a surprise. They make it so easy to hate them. 

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Surprised Pete hasn’t jumped all over this already 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-53630497

I seen a headline that Mogg knew and sat on it but didn't have time to read it.

Just don't understand how anyone can support them. They should all be in prison as well as every propaganda pushing 'journalist'. First thing you're taught is right from wrong yet so these tory MPs are about position and power. Just don't get why we as a society let them get away with it.