IGNORED

Ohuzhan Ozyakup

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

It'd be nice if one of the ones we bought were a good no.10.

It hurts watching Richarlison for Watford... £15m!!! We spent all that money on Klaassen, Sigurdsson and Rooney when there’s class players like him around - in a position we actually needed to strengthen!

He’s perfect for this league - strong, fast, skilful, good work rate  and he’s got the end product. Even if we do get Silva, I think he’ll have ‘better’ offers.

1 hour ago, c1982 said:

It hurts watching Richarlison for Watford... £15m!!! We spent all that money on Klaassen, Sigurdsson and Rooney when there’s class players like him around - in a position we actually needed to strengthen!

He’s perfect for this league - strong, fast, skilful, good work rate  and he’s got the end product. Even if we do get Silva, I think he’ll have ‘better’ offers.

Our transfer policy doesn’t get much further than the end of our nose. 

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Haven’t they actually been saying we should sign him?

yeah one thread someone popped in saying something about him.  centre mid, 25 years old, just looked him up seems arsenal are after him as well (former arsenal academy player).  looks like he would be similar to Gareth barry type player in passing and assisting attack from the middle.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, according to the Turkish media;

- He has signed a new contract with Besiktas

- He will have 12m. euro release clause on contract if Bayern, Arsenal or Atletico Madrid bids, for the rest of the other clubs Besiktas will have right to negotiate the price.

- His agent, Kees Vos, said that they have received offers from Milan, Lazio, Marseille, Valencia, and Everton. Oguzhan and he will decide on Oguzhan's future in 2 weeks.

Everton have progressed in their talks to sign Besiktas midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup, 25, and could complete a deal for the Turkey player in the next two weeks. (Aksam - in Turkish) 

Also.....

Everton and Bournemouth are keeping an eye on Egypt winger Mahmoud Hassan, who is nicknamed Trezeguet. The 23-year-old is on loan at Turkish side Kasimpasa from Anderlecht

45 minutes ago, Bill said:

Everton have progressed in their talks to sign Besiktas midfielder Oguzhan Ozyakup, 25, and could complete a deal for the Turkey player in the next two weeks. (Aksam - in Turkish) 

Also.....

Everton and Bournemouth are keeping an eye on Egypt winger Mahmoud Hassan, who is nicknamed Trezeguet. The 23-year-old is on loan at Turkish side Kasimpasa from Anderlecht

I wouldn’t say that’s according the BBC. It’s just them reporting what others have said. 

On 06.04.2018 at 21:55, StevO said:

We probably just get a lot of clicks there after the Cenk move 

Nah, I don't think so. Maybe just Besiktas fans who still show respect to him but he lost a lot of respect for the last 2 years and in opposition to Cenk, Oguzhan is not really respected by the rival teams. It won't be like Cenk's transfer I'm pretty sure. In short, safe transfer to not be raided by Turkish fans :)