IGNORED

Chelsea (Home) Sunday April 30th

markjazzbassist

Depending on the midweek Spurs and Chelsea match results this could be a big game for them. Home where we have been great as of late, I think we might surprise them as they have the FA cup match, midweek match, and then us.

Stek

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley Lukaku Lookman

Edited by markjazzbassist

I think RK will go with 4 at the back. But this is a fascinating match for us. We wilted at Stamford Bridge. But we are much improved since then and really, really good at Goodison. There's a statement to be made here and I think our boys will be up for it. I'm not sure we'll win the match but I expect a much better showing than in November.

Get money on a lukaku brace... guarantee it.

He will be outstanding tomorrow... like shergar on steroids. It will be like adebuyor for man city against arsenal.

We will win. Lukaku will be playing for his move. Loads of running, pressing, loads of space for Barkley to get up to mischief.

2-0 Everton. Quite confident of it.

putting Pennington in ahead of Barkley i don't get that ?

I'm not putting anyone ahead of Barkley I'd rather have the 3 energetic midfielders infront of a back 5 winning the ball back and Mirallas playing off Lukaku up top waiting for the counter.

Nothing against Barkley, just tactical that's all.

Gutted for him mate. Nice gesture though.

Thanks mate, He'll get over it. He's seen us play Chelsea scores of times so it's not like he's missing out on something new. Everyone should feel sorry for me anyway. " Dad the xbox pads ran out, dad can you get me a drink, dad can you help me the toilet" it's my only day off for 2 weeks now , misses has fucked off on a course so I'm butler for the day ??

Thanks mate, He'll get over it. He's seen us play Chelsea scores of times so it's not like he's missing out on something new. Everyone should feel sorry for me anyway. " Dad the xbox pads ran out, dad can you get me a drink, dad can you help me the toilet" it's my only day off for 2 weeks now , misses has fucked off on a course so I'm butler for the day ??

Trampolines eh... my Mrs hates them. Too many kids getting admitted with lacerations to the liver etc. Those bounce around places seem to be getting some grief too.

Trampolines eh... my Mrs hates them. Too many kids getting admitted with lacerations to the liver etc. Those bounce around places seem to be getting some grief too.

Yep but also good exercise for my two xbox and ipad addicted children who don't want to do anything other than sit on their arses .