IGNORED

Swansea City (Away) Saturday May 6th

markjazzbassist

They are 2 points down in the relegation zone. They will be going for the jugular. Luckily their only quality player is Sigurdsson. Our players have mailed it in as the 7th finish is all but assured now. Koeman will have a job getting them motivated for this one. Hopefully Schniederlin is fit, if not slot Barry in. Go 433 and bench Barkley.

Robles

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Schneiderlin/Barry

Davies Gana

Lookman Lukaku Mirallas

Can see us finishing the season on a low after these past couple of games.

Probably a draw, maybe a loss.

The players have nothing left to play for and generally won't be interested.

They'd be absolutely nuts to be treating the last few games in this way - a lot of them will be playing for their futures at this football club.

They'd be absolutely nuts to be treating the last few games in this way - a lot of them will be playing for their futures at this football club.

I think they'll already know.

I can't help but feel that with us not moving away from 7th, up or down, some edge will go. That's human nature.

Ron should play some U23's just to see how they get on.

It sounds bad, but we need to beat Swansea to keep them in the shit, so we can take Sigurdsson off them :P (not to mention it'll help keep Hull up and increase our chances of getting rid of Niasse).

Not bad that mate that's exactly what I want to happen

1-3 brace from Rom and Robles with a scissor kick in the 89th that will send Matt into orbit ?

They've got the bit between their teeth with being in a relegation scrap so it won't be a walk in the park but given the way we played against West Ham and got outclassed by Chelsea I can see us putting in a decent performance today

Guest rusty747

Hull losing to Sunderland which means Swansea can move out of the bottom 3 if they beat us. Not going to be easy.

Yes, saw that and exactly my thoughts. The Swansea team talk will be very easy. Win the game boys and you are out of the relegation zone.