IGNORED

Swansea City (Away) Saturday May 6th

markjazzbassist

Possibly the worst half I've ever seen Everton play. Zero creativity, energy levels non-existent, whenever we have the ball players are running into packs of Swansea players as if to say "Don't pass it to me, I'm marked", we can't string more than 3 passes together, and I can't remember a single shot, let alone on target. Just rubbish.

If DCL is really a number 9, then let's check that. Get Rom off and move Dom into his position. Give him a half there to show what he can do. The players - other than Holgate - have quit for the season anyway, so there's nothing to be lost anymore.

Edited by Isaiah

In all honesty, considering Swansea are fighting for survival, they ain't offering much!

But then, neither are we.

We are doing OK until the final 3rd. Then the options run out. Lukaku ain't making himself available, going by his last 2.5 games, he's ended his season. So take him off. Mirallas...dunno. DCL is not doing well at all.

Fuck it...change the front 3.

If DCL is really a number 9, then let's check that. Get Rom off and move Dom into his position. Give him a half there to show what he can do. The players - other than Holgate - have quit for the season anyway, so there's nothing to be lost anymore.

hes sure as shit not a wide player

I agree, DCL is getting in some decent bits of space and showing that he has a good touch but then doing nothing with it.

Holgate doing well defensively but showing that he is a CB of the future and not a RB going forward.

Barry doing well, Davies popping up everywhere. Gana doing ok.

Mirallas in and out of the game but probably looks our best chance at the moment.

Williams and Stek have been poor. Robles deserved to be dropped after Burnley but Stek has deserved to be dropped for the last 3 games. One of the worst keepers I have seen at the club, definitely one of the worst with a run of games under his belt.

Guest rusty747

I totally agree. I have supported Rom in the past but today he is infuriating me. When the ball is crossed and he doesn't win it he puts his hand up to acknowledge the cross and seems to think that his immediate participation in the game is over. It isn't he should be chasing down the Swansea player in possession and defending from the front.

Won't be sorry to see him gone and a more mobile, team minded, player replace him.

I don't know what this system is that Koeman has us playing. Holgate is isolated on the right and everyone else is bunching on the left.

Mirallas needs to pick his fucking head up and look for a pass rather than attempt to shoot through 6 defenders for once in his life.