IGNORED

Henry Onyekuru

3 minutes ago, tonkaroost said:
12 minutes ago, hafnia said:
people forget.... he's only 20....
whats his first touch like? 

Always referencing Lukaku... our best striker in the last 20 years.

probably a good idea for you to read the post I was replying to.... (p.s I was being ironic)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, nogs said:

Another genius piece of recruitment if the former is the case! 

not exactly our fault he cant get a work permit is it? A lot of factors come into it - Nigeria's world ranking, whether he is an "outstanding talent" which I presume we tried to persuade he was, how many caps he has etc. I'm sure we would have tried to get him in straight away but unfortunately couldn't.

Actually it is smart recruitment, sign the player who will eventually get a work permit and loan him out or risk losing him to another team.

14 minutes ago, aaron said:

not exactly our fault he cant get a work permit is it? A lot of factors come into it - Nigeria's world ranking, whether he is an "outstanding talent" which I presume we tried to persuade he was, how many caps he has etc. I'm sure we would have tried to get him in straight away but unfortunately couldn't.

Actually it is smart recruitment, sign the player who will eventually get a work permit and loan him out or risk losing him to another team.

I was referring to a scenario in which he never gets the permit. In which case it's a complete waste of time. 

• 4 weeks later...