IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Various Spanish sources are breaking a story that Real are in for him- that's what's happening.

I'm not even arsed if he signs any more to be honest,

No it isn't breaking it was drip feed shite from Twitter yesterday not today by relatively unknown sources that the bigger outlets have picked up on Pad

No different than half the shite we see daily when journalists sensationalise some random "ITK's" tweet

Pinch of salt... The lad will be ours soon enough

Edited by EFC-Paul

No it isn't breaking it was drip feed shite from Twitter yesterday not today by relatively unknown sources that the bigger outlets have picked up on Pad

No different than half the shite we see daily when journalists sensationalise some random "ITK's" tweet

Pinch of salt... The lad will be ours soon enough

Ok ??

The latest Sandro reports from Spain will have Everton fans worried

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/real-madrid-want-everton-target-13242655#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Been coming all along this.

Ok ??

The latest Sandro reports from Spain will have Everton fans worried

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/real-madrid-want-everton-target-13242655#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Been coming all along this.

It came from a Madrid fan twitter feed then Marca re tweeted it two or so hours later with no story to it other than this

"Real Madrid are scouting Dani Ceballos, Kepa Arrizabalaga, Gigio Donnarumma and Sandro Ramirez at the U-21 Euro in Poland."

To which the likes of the Echo and so on have just rehashed.... All from a fan page tweet!

Absolutely no substance no quotes nothing

Sky now gone from "Everton player Sandro" to "possible Everton but now Real Madrid are targeting him"

I honestly think he's played us like a proper good- un this lad. If I'm wrong- so be it but I'm not overly arsed if he has tbh.

That's so everyone can run to Skybet and get their money on him to go to Madrid.

Watched this today and he is lively. Great feet and work rate, doesn't stop moving, reminds me a bit of Sanchez in that he is trying shots when he shouldn't and they are blocked but at least he has a go. Decision making looks good too.

The fuss for me is that nobody plays quite like he does on EFC so change can be good. He's another option and looks like he can bring something fresh and new to the table.

I agree that we should be in for him, I dont believe there should be as much hype surrounding him as there is at this moment.

5 mil is a steal, but if he didn't have that release clause I don't believe we'd go all out for him.

Edited by AidanLewis