IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

It was only that a Spanish guy from Marca was on the radio the other day saying he is more of a winger, maybe he just meant a wide man of a forward 3

Probably them being a bit like me I'm more traditional tbh striker winger midfielder etc the modern age eh

Edited by EFC-Paul

That says the appeal was due to be heard on the 24th April. It's now the 18th of May. I've heard nothing of a decision, has anyone else?

Just about to mention that but after reading it it's likely it'll be at least halved anyway before the summer window is in full swing so a moot point on my behalf

Playing now vs Real on Sky Sports1. He's been class so far - just hit a quality free kick. Real are 1 up with Barca losing.

Yeah I second that. Was watching thinking 'wouldn't mind seeing him in a blue shirt' then the commentators started talking about Everton links...

Coming off now to a standing ovation. He takes a cracking corner - even had a decent shot directly from a corner which Navas needed to deal with.

I really like the look of Jonny for Malaga too.

Yep jony looked good i thought. The technical level is very good in that league.