IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Coming off now to a standing ovation. He takes a cracking corner - even had a decent shot directly from a corner which Navas needed to deal with.

I really like the look of Jonny for Malaga too.

Jonny has been linked with the shite and man city in the past, he is proper quality, some really good players in that league.

• 2 weeks later...

All he had to do is look at Perez to see we are his best chance to play and start.

Maybe he wants the bigger money? However I read an interesting piece on the BBC earlier saying Arsenal may have to cut their wage bill due to FFP and the drop in money from champions league to Europa.

Maybe he wants the bigger money? However I read an interesting piece on the BBC earlier saying Arsenal may have to cut their wage bill due to FFP and the drop in money from champions league to Europa.

Unless you're a gunner fan if you're a neutral you have to see the circus that is wenger getting worse and getting contract extensions and seeing that the ship is sinking.

I hope that FFP is true, i hate the gooners and hope we can overtake them.

I don't really see what's changed tbh. He could just stay at Malaga and play, and then just do the deal in January. There's absolutely no reason why this deal shouldn't still happen and us miss out.

agree but its makes the short term more complicated

I don't really see what's changed tbh. He could just stay at Malaga and play, and then just do the deal in January. There's absolutely no reason why this deal shouldn't still happen and us miss out.

I think this is what will happen. If his heart is that set on Atleti, then he'll stay where he is and go in January.

No it doesn't at all. An extra six months at a club he's comfortable at and is doing well with isn't complicated in the slightest.

Agreed, i think we should look to move on from this one personally as Sandro clearly seems quite happy to stay in Spain and would prefer the Madrid move by the looks of things

Yer- cheeky fucker, imagine wanting to stay where he can play champions league footy, in a warmer climate where he was born.

Some people eh.

i looked up their player salaries and they pay a little more than we do, so atletico could beat us there as well. unless he wants guaranteed first team football, this sounds like it could be off.