IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

So we make two signings in a day and now everyone expects deals to wrapped up quickly? Have a word lads, he's currently playing in a international tournament, would you expect someone to sign for a team during a senior team world cup? No you wouldn't.

So we make two signings in a day and now everyone expects deals to wrapped up quickly? Have a word lads, he's currently playing in a international tournament, would you expect someone to sign for a team during a senior team world cup? No you wouldn't.

You mean you never expected that? ??

Satcasm font

Bill, do you think your wife is cheating on you every time she doesn't answer her phone?

No Joe, but by all accounts it was expected to be announced last Monday, not Monday just gone but 10 days ago.!!

I hope we are looking at other options.

i think they mean what i said though, no?

No. If they meant what you said, they'd say what you said.

If the clause ends on July 1st...we'd have to pay what ever Malaga wanted.

If it starts July 1st...it's a free for all at £5.25mill.

However, it's a random bloke commenting so....

That sound bullshit. As far as I know all players based in Spain have release clause attached to their contracts. There are no special rules. Everyone has it, even Messi, although his release clause is 1 billion.

Edited by Haiku

We've met the release clause, we just can't trigger it until July 1st like the rules say.

Haha am I honestly the only one that's looked the rules up?

We've been discussing this for weeks and I'm sure many have looked up the transfer window rules.

Just to clarify, you can agree terms and a contract. But for instance.....Everton cannot officially register Pickford until July 1st.

This doesn't stop Sandro signing a contract though, so I doubt that's the hold up.

I agree with most that he is more likely waiting to see what interest comes in.

We've met the release clause, we just can't trigger it until July 1st like the rules say.

Haha am I honestly the only one that's looked the rules up?

We've been discussing this for weeks and I'm sure many have looked up the transfer window rules.

I've had your back on this one!!! Haha.

But this isn't being questioned just now. All that is, or was, being questioned was a one liner from a randomer who said his clause doesn't kick in until 1st July.

Pah who cares. We go in circles!!!

I've had your back on this one!!! Haha.

But this isn't being questioned just now. All that is, or was, being questioned was a one liner from a randomer who said his clause doesn't kick in until 1st July.

Pah who cares. We go in circles!!!

I understand that, but it's important we dont stay on the subject!

The fact is Roms first touch isn't as good as it should be!