IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Why Bill!?

We've identified a lad with potential and a very low clause we acted on it first whilst he has a very important tournament

Maybe there were things to iron out when he left FF that couldn't be sorted at the time and we've been working on it and now we can finally and officially get it wrapped up hence the talk of flying over

People need to let things pan out and stop taking randomers Tweets as gospel

To be honest it's a complete mess, we're going back to our old ways.

Permission to picture him in a shirt !! It's a fookin pantomime isn't it.

if our old ways were spend £50 in a day on two players, I'd agree with you.

Every deal has bumps, some more than others.

It won't just be photos, he will need to sign the actual contract. By all accounts he made his mind up after he had left Liverpool. They won't announce anything until he has signed the contract.

The state Evertonians get in!!

Bill, you need to chill out mate.

if our old ways were spend £50 in a day on two players, I'd agree with you.

Every deal has bumps, some more than others.

Letter missing there Matt methinks :lol:.

They could sign me for £50; actually probably over-valuing myself due to the current market :unsure:. Your dad would be in with a shout though :D.

By going back to our old ways, I meant the pissing about we do during transfers, the top and bottom of it is ... He hasn't signed.

It wasn't a problem to Spain for him to fly over to Finch farm for a few days, but it's a problem if he wants to pick up a pen, or wear a shirt. It's a joke.

Everton need to put their foot down or look somewhere else.

Edited by Bill

That was before the tournament started though. If the Spanish FA won't let the Everton staff in to sort out the contract and take a few photos, how is that the clubs fault?

If it was Barca or Real asking them, that might be different, they probably just don't care about Everton.

If it was Barca or Real asking them, that might be different, they probably just don't care about Everton.

Exactly Steve, they let clubs bully them and they except it.

Time they grew a pair and told them what to do.

Edited by Bill

Exactly Steve, they let clubs bully them and they except it.

Time they grew a pair and told them what to do.

They don't want distractions of agents and club officials running around a national camp during a major championship, kinda understandable.

It will happen, just need some patience.

Players are back in a couple of weeks - players who have been in the u21 will get another couple of weeks probably. This will be resolved either way in a week presumably, once the tournament is complete. Wait another week to complete what seem formalities on a £5.2m deal for one of the best performing strikers in La Liga last season? Bloody hell Everton - fuck this one off and get the next Niasse for £30m!

For 5m he might well turn out to be another Niasse.

Have you watched him play? He's very, very good.

You do understand he's only £5.2m because Malaga signed him on a free after he walked from Barca? The minute we sign him he's instantly a £20m-30m player as that's what the market is currently. If this was a big money deal where we're being bent over then maybe but actually this is rarity in the current market and it seems we've beaten off competiton from top teams like Sevilla, Atletico (okay they had their hands tied somewhat) and Juventus.

They keep saying the deal is done.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-sandro-ramirez-signing-wont-13232481.amp

All the cloak and dagger stuff is probably more upsetting than if they just came out and said he's an Everton player.

This whole escapade has me completely baffled, never known one quite like this before. This is another one to add to "Evertons first" list.

Edited by Bill

Tell the Spanish FA to let us go in and complete the deal or we fuck off and get someone else? Why are the Spanish FA arsed if he signs for us or not?

Makes no sense at all!

There are some pansies on here, but none of us are half as deluded or irrational as you right now mate.

We tell the club and the player to sign or we fook off, Spain have no say in who buys or sells a player, that's just ridiculous.

Deluded or not It must be the player that's holding it up, i don't think Malaga have a transfer embargo, so Spain have no jurisdiction. Can't believe people can't see this.

Edited by Bill

If that clause is true- I'll be fucking livid , that's a shite deal by the club if true- why would we be interested in a player who is clearly using us on a season long loan to finally get to Atletico.

If, and I do stress if that's the case, let him use someone else.