IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

We tell the club and the player to sign or we fook off, Spain have no say in the matter if we buy a player or, if a club sells a player, that's just ridiculous.

Deluded or not It must be the player that's holding it up, Spain have no jurisdiction over who can buy or sell a player. Can't believe people can't see this.

Just maybe, it's a player concentrating on a tournament instead of his pocket. Shame on him.

I don't get it, really don't get what the issue is.

He is in a tournament playing football. He has had his medical, agreed terms and is now at a tournament.

Might be just me but I don't see the issue. If he signs, he signs.

If he doesn't, he doesn't. Same as any other transfer between any clubs. Transfers usually take time. It's common, nothing unusual to me.

He's hanging on for someone else to come in for him, I don't think I want him here now. He's taking the piss and we're turning once again into a laughing stock, pampering to him.

Move on.

I agree mate, we've heard some real bull shit as to what is or what isn't happening, and I hope the club aren't pandering to his wants, the last thing we want is another prima donna who thinks there bigger than the club.

I agree mate, we've heard some real bull shit as to what is or what isn't happening, and I hope the club aren't pandering to his wants, the last thing we want is another prima donna who thinks there bigger than the club.

To be fair rather you and Bill sound like prima donnas. What I know is that nobody but the club insiders knows what the real situation is, so please stop moaning.

Edited by Haiku

We tell the club and the player to sign or we fook off, Spain have no say in who buys or sells a player, that's just ridiculous.

Deluded or not It must be the player that's holding it up, i don't think Malaga have a transfer embargo, so Spain have no jurisdiction. Can't believe people can't see this.

It's not about jurisdiction, it's about a basic level of respect.

Think about it this way: You're 16 years old. Sandro is a really pretty girl in your class that you (and a lot of other guys want to date). She's newly single and, frankly, a fair deal prettier than most of the other girls you've dated. You asked her out and she said yes. You're so hot for her that you want to go out tonight (you've been pounding your pud for months just thinking about all the things you would do with her). Tonight is Tuesday. Problem is, her parents won't let her go out on school nights. They would like her to concentrate on her studies, and it's a big deal to her, too. So what do you do? You've suggested walking in and telling her parents "Fuck off! She's coming with me!" So, you grab her by her hair and start pulling her out of the house, but she, too, wants to study. So, she stops you and asks that you wait until the weekend. You tell her to fuck off and make your way out of the house. You spend the night jerking off alone. You also spend every other night jerking off alone, because she decided that you might not be the guy she thought you were. Eventually, you do find another girl to agree to date you, but she has a lazy eye, her breath smells like anchiovies, and she's always trying to make you listen to Harry Styles in the car. You ended up with this, because you couldn't maintain a basic level of respect or a modicum of decorum, acting like a caveman, instead. Meanwhile, that girl you couldn't wait til the weekend for... Well, her boobs got bigger, her butt got tighter, and her skin cleared up. She's now so far out of your league it makes you angry. So, you go home every night, alone, finding all the ways you can to inflict punishment on your sad, sad wiener.

Joe, you should go on jackanory, that's great story.

I look at it this way, it would take about 30 seconds for him to write his name on a contract, it would cause no hassle to Spain or Malaga it's as simple as that.

Everybody in the papers, and on the TV keep saying it's a done, but ffs it's not a done deal til he signs a contract.

He's taking the piss and we are doing fook all about it.

Edited by Bill

Do we even have a team over there trying to get it sorted?

If not... then he can't sign it can he.

Maybe we know the score and aren't even trying as we are happy to let the tournament finish first.

Don't get so ate up about it. Bigger things to worry about, like will it rain tomorrow?

Joe, you should go on jackanory, that's great story.

I look at it this way, it would take about 30 seconds for him to write his name on a contract, it would cause no hassle to Spain or Malaga it's as simple as that.

Everybody in the papers, and on the TV keep saying it's a done, but ffs it's not a done deal til he signs a contract.

He's taking the piss and we are doing fook all about it.

Maybe it's done but both parties have agreed to not announce the deal until Euro ends? It's not as simple as you may think as a proper announcement must include photos in blue shirt, interview and so on, something that can distract player's mind.

It's not about jurisdiction, it's about a basic level of respect.

Think about it this way: You're 16 years old. Sandro is a really pretty girl in your class that you (and a lot of other guys want to date). She's newly single and, frankly, a fair deal prettier than most of the other girls you've dated. You asked her out and she said yes. You're so hot for her that you want to go out tonight (you've been pounding your pud for months just thinking about all the things you would do with her). Tonight is Tuesday. Problem is, her parents won't let her go out on school nights. They would like her to concentrate on her studies, and it's a big deal to her, too. So what do you do? You've suggested walking in and telling her parents "Fuck off! She's coming with me!" So, you grab her by her hair and start pulling her out of the house, but she, too, wants to study. So, she stops you and asks that you wait until the weekend. You tell her to fuck off and make your way out of the house. You spend the night jerking off alone. You also spend every other night jerking off alone, because she decided that you might not be the guy she thought you were. Eventually, you do find another girl to agree to date you, but she has a lazy eye, her breath smells like anchiovies, and she's always trying to make you listen to Harry Styles in the car. You ended up with this, because you couldn't maintain a basic level of respect or a modicum of decorum, acting like a caveman, instead. Meanwhile, that girl you couldn't wait til the weekend for... Well, her boobs got bigger, her butt got tighter, and her skin cleared up. She's now so far out of your league it makes you angry. So, you go home every night, alone, finding all the ways you can to inflict punishment on your sad, sad wiener.

But you decide to wait patiently, and that wonderful day comes when homework is over and the holidays begin. For weeks, you score more than ever before - but become frustrated at her first touch. Surely, when you score so much, that first touch ought to be priceless! Dejected, you decide the smell of anchovies isn't so bad after all and pick up your phone...

But you decide to wait patiently, and that wonderful day comes when homework is over and the holidays begin. For weeks, you score more than ever before - but become frustrated at her first touch. Surely, when you score so much, that first touch ought to be priceless! Dejected, you decide the smell of anchovies isn't so bad after all and pick up your phone...

When life hands you anchioves, you make pizza.

...and then you make passionate love to that pizza.

If that clause is true- I'll be fucking livid , that's a shite deal by the club if true- why would we be interested in a player who is clearly using us on a season long loan to finally get to Atletico.

If, and I do stress if that's the case, let him use someone else.

Doubt the clause is true, but it's funny that the same people slagging Lukaku will praise this guy the moment he starts banging it in for us, never mind the fact that A.Madrid were his first choice, never mind the fact he'll run too A.Madrid as soon as he can. If he matches his Malaga performance with us he'll be in Madrid by 2019....

Still singing a guy for 5m and selling him for 20-30m a year or two later is good business no matter how you look at it. Loyalty is dead anyway, Barkely would rather sit on the bench at Spurs than fight for his place here...

Doubt the clause is true, but it's funny that the same people slagging Lukaku will praise this guy the moment he starts banging it in for us, never mind the fact that A.Madrid were his first choice, never mind the fact he'll run too A.Madrid as soon as he can. If he matches his Malaga performance with us he'll be in Madrid by 2019....

You dismiss media nonsense and endorse even more, non of what had been spouted has been verified by anyone official

When he was at Finch Farm he hadn't made his mind up.

Spain have no jurisdiction on a transfer between two clubs, that is true. But when a player is on international duty they have jurisdiction over his time. If they won't let him leave camp to sign a contract or let club staff in for him to sign it, they have plenty of control. If you don't understand that then I'm just lost how you've managed to follow football in the modern day.

This thread is becoming as painful to read as the Lukaku one and the lads not even officially an Everton player!!

Pessimistic conspiracy theorist moaning gits just let it pan put ffs and stop looking for negatives in every fucking thing

I know what your saying... but we haven't even discussed his first touch yet.

We got pages and pages to go before we can allow him to sign.