IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

thank you, i cut and pasted the most important part here:

According to Sid Lowe of the Guardian, the deal has been agreed and signed with Everton but Malaga are yet to sign off the transfer.

He adds that if they don’t do this by July 1st, when the transfer window officially opens, Everton will be unilaterally buying Sandro anyway because of the release clause in his deal.

Regardless of this, Lowe insists that Sandro will be an Everton player and fans should not worry.

Now, why Malaga are holding up the move is anyone’s guess. Presumably they are hoping to get Sandro’s replacement signed before he departs, making his exit a less bitter pill to swallow.

Nonetheless, it seems there was nothing to worry about. Sandro will be an Everton player at some point this summer. Although it may take at least another two days for it to be official.

:lol:

Give up Bill.

He's an Everton player, stop trying to create a circus.

Pad - Malaga have been dicking us around the whole time. He's been an Everton player for a couple of weeks.

I'm not convinced that's true J, if they are refusing to sign something they are powerless to stop they are risking fines and repercussions- surely?

I did say further up the thread that it was my last word but ... he may well become an Everton player, but he most certainly isn't yet.

This whole transfer saga has been a complete shambles, Fred karno springs to mind.

For the younger generation who have not heard of Fred karno, Google it.

Edited by Bill

What, Malaga or Everton Haf, two weeks ago everybody was convinced that he had signed, excuse number one for not signing .. he didn't want it to affect his concentration away from the under 23s.

Couple of days later when he was still going to be announced, excuse number two .. it was the Spanish FA that didn't want him to upset their plans.

Another couple of days and he's still being announced comes excuse number three .. It's Malaga who won't release the appropriate papers.

Now if a club came in for me to play in the prem with a big club and probably double or treble my wages, i would snatch the pen off them and not give a shit about who I would upset.

If we do get this Sandro, he will get my support as soon as he pulls on the Blue Shirt, but I hope to fook he's good enough to warrant all the shit we took over this transfer.

This is what cracks me up about transfer windows.

We lose the plot...all rationale goes out the window!

Everton haven't said anything. Malaga haven't said anything. Sandro hasn't said anything.

Yet, somehow, we get into a frenzy and get angry at Sandro. Everton. Malaga.

The U21 tournament finished 12 hours ago and because he still hasn't signed, it's all emotional!

Stop acting so weird about it all. If he comes, good. If he doesn't, we move on.

Truth is, we on this forum know absolutely fuck all...so stop getting so stressed about it!!!

Have a nice weekend!