IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Sorry to be a downer here but am I the only one who's a bit meh about this? He's 21 and had a good season in Spain, he's nowhere near the level of Lukaku.

Look at the likes of Soldado who flopped. It's a signing but nothing to get excited about.

I'm genuinely excited by it... a player who uses his brain. Has technical aptitude, intelligent mover and can really fuckin hit a football.

He will get the attacking midfielders into the game.

He's not a №9. Only 175 cm. He can do the job as lone striker occasionally, but is of better use on the wings as an inside forward. Especially good on the left with his great dribbling skills and technique accompanied by good finishing and quickness along with reasonable vision and passing abilities can be a real threat with his strong right. Also he's consistent free kick taker, so it would be a steal if we can close the deal. Fingers crossed.

Edited by Haiku

This lad called Klassen early yesterday and the time it would be announced....

https://twitter.com/joshnsno/status/875662204464484352

Also said Niang is a done deal which I personally don't believe so who knows, I think many of these ITK's grab a solid rumour as in Pickford and Klaassen then ride their luck with it

Malaga are due to sign Borja Baston today who many believe will free up Ramirez so there should be movement soon if it's going to happen

Edited by EFC-Paul

Also said Niang is a done deal which I personally don't believe so who knows, I think many of these ITK's grab a solid rumour as in Pickford and Klaassen then ride their luck with it

Malaga are due to sign Borja Baston today who many believe will free up Ramirez so there should be movement soon if it's going to happen

Yer, could have got lucky, a quick stalk throuugh his timeless ne though and he personally thanks Jan Kluttenberg (sp) for the info. He's adamant Niang is done so we'll see. He did say Klassen would be announced at 22:00 yesterday but as you say he could have got lucky.