IGNORED

Sandro Ramirez

Really hope that this is true.

If it is then all three of our signings will be major ones - not a hint of squad-filler and just fleshing things out. We're getting our big business done early and leaving the rest to take care of throughout the rest of the window. That's how it should be done and this, more than anything for me, shows that we really are changing for the better.

Really hope that this is true.

If it is then all three of our signings will be major ones - not a hint of squad-filler and just fleshing things out. We're getting our big business done early and leaving the rest to take care of throughout the rest of the window. That's how it should be done and this, more than anything for me, shows that we really are changing for the better.

Another thing I like about who we've got so far is it seems both Walsh and Koeman have had an input into who's coming in with the types of players we've gone for, I know that should be a given but it's nice to have cohesion I think they'll make a great team

Exciting times and I still think we will bring in another two first team quality players then some fillers

Edited by EFC-Paul

Half of Twitter is melting down as some Spanish media outlet is running the story he has signed a 4 year deal but with an option to leave after one year.

Surely we wouldn't do that would we. People claiming Geri deal but that was a deal with the selling club to buy back. We'd be fucking crazy, desperate or both to agree to that.

Half of Twitter is melting down as some Spanish media outlet is running the story he has signed a 4 year deal but with an option to leave after one year.

Surely we wouldn't do that would we. People claiming Geri deal but that was a deal with the selling club to buy back. We'd be fucking crazy, desperate or both to agree to that.

That'd make no sense at all. Don't need more players who don't want to be here.

People maybe just assuming that he will want to go to Atletico once they are able to buy again.

I very much doubt we would agree to something daft these days.

Don't we buy pretty much any player with the same terms....

Here's a five year contract, but if we get the right offer next year and you want to go, then you can... on our terms.

No mate- if any player was signing we would only want them to sign if they were planning on committing for most of the contract. If they're already asking for a possible move 12 months into it then what's the point?