IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Sunday May 21st

markjazzbassist

Last match of the season. Could possibly be involved in Liverpool getting CL or Europa but i don't care. I hate arsenal and want to smash them. Go strongest lineup ron. If Barkley has signed by sunday then play him, if not then play valencia and let ross enjoy the splinters.

Robles

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley/Valencia Lukaku Mirallas

Last match of the season. Could possibly be involved in Liverpool getting CL or Europa but i don't care. I hate arsenal and want to smash them. Go strongest lineup ron. If Barkley has signed by sunday then play him, if not then play valencia and let ross enjoy the splinters.

Robles

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Davies Schneiderlin Gana

Barkley/Valencia Lukaku Mirallas

Are you serious? You would sooner Liverpool got champions league ahead of arsenal?

don't care, want us to win above everything.

I love us winning... but we are finishing where we are finishing... you want that lot across the park being able to attract the higher calibre of player the the ECL provides?

Fuck that. I was happy to lose to man city to stop those fuckers winning the league.

Arsenal are 1 point behind... on level points...

If we beat arsenal and hand those lot champions league I will be sick. This is the club whos fans had a Bucharest flag at the derby to take the piss out of us missing playing in Europe's top competition because of their part in Hysel...

Edited by Hafnia

I love us winning... but we are finishing where we are finishing... you want that lot across the park being able to attract the higher calibre of player the the ECL provides?

Fuck that. I was happy to lose to man city to stop those fuckers winning the league.

Arsenal are 1 point behind... on level points...

If we beat arsenal and hand those lot champions league I will be sick. This is the club whos fans had a Bucharest flag at the derby to take the piss out of us missing playing in Europe's top competition because of their part in Hysel...

to be honest Haf they are run by clowns. Klopp showing he just doesn't have what he did have in Germany. Their Sporting director is a joke, Kairus, Klavan, etc. The owners are a real joke, charging more each season, skinning their fans, putting the same CL/Europa calibre teams out there. They run it like a business like Spurs and Arsenal, little to no ambition, just trying to turn a profit.

Not worried about them in the least. If we spent what they did we'd have a trophy.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

This thread reminds me of a debate I once had regarding the difference between a patriot and a nationalist.

My point was that a patriot's first thought is to love his country (football club) and that a nationalist's first thought is to despise every other country (football club).

I would prefer to think of myself as a footballing patriot so an Everton win for me please.

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Joel

Holgate. Jags. Williams. Baines

Davies. Schneiderlin. Gana

Mirallas. Rom. Barkley

Besic for any of the midfielders just to give him a run out with about 15 to go.

Kenny for Holgate and anyone for Barkley.

Joel

Holgate. Jags. Williams. Baines

Davies. Schneiderlin. Gana

Mirallas. Rom. Barkley

Besic for any of the midfielders just to give him a run out with about 15 to go.

Kenny for Holgate and anyone for Barkley.

I would leave Barkley out personally.

This thread reminds me of a debate I once had regarding the difference between a patriot and a nationalist.

My point was that a patriot's first thought is to love his country (football club) and that a nationalist's first thought is to despise every other country (football club).

I would prefer to think of myself as a footballing patriot so an Everton win for me please.

Same here. Everton always come first.