IGNORED

Kelechi Iheanacho

Haf in every thread you've got a friend who's got an opinion on something - that you then rely on as fact - cracks me up! ?

I work with loads of people... very sociable.... I like to talk about football... what can I say.

I don't rely on it as fact... I take it as an opinion. If the person is savvy then I tend to pay attention. Ultimately I form my own. From what I've seen of the lad - I like him.

Edited by Hafnia

Thank you....

You'd think I make this shit up. My neighbour was fuckin fuming. Got home an extra 45 minutes later than usual cos his lad was desperate to get a picture of rom. His lad was gutted... the camera footage was all the players being appreciative and enjoying the moment.... then sulky arse goes past looking like a 13 year old kid at a 50th wedding anniversary party... just titting about on his phone.

A different neighbour then ??

Take that with a pinch of salt. City fans couldn't tell a football player from a ballet dancer.

I treat fans by the individuals themselves... He seems a knowledgeable sort.

He's seen the lot over his time as a fan. He loved paul lake... we had a chat about him. I was saying was he all hyperbole and what he could have been was all romance? He said nope ... said he made the game look effortless.

It's bad... really strong currents. A friend of mine jumped in and had to get dragged out... strong swimmer and he said it was scary.

And this friend .........?

No more - just messing Haf. Please don't take it personally. Point being you do have a friend in every thread who has a view on every topic ?

Edited by barryj

And this friend .........?

No more - just messing Haf. Please don't take it personally. Point being you do have a friend in every thread who has a view on every topic ?

Maybe I just know a lot of people and converse a lot.... but yes he's into kayaking and said he's never felt anything like it.

Don't worry Barry... I will keep you well informed as to the experiences of people I know.