IGNORED

Jamie Vardy

I can't believe so many people are so negative towards this move.

Big yes from me. Suits Koeman's pressing style down to the ground, works his socks off and is a great finisher.

How many did we win on the road this season? 4 or 5? Vardy could help us win more.

I'm not saying I'd like him to lead our line, but he'd be a great addition to the squad to rotate and start in those games where there is space in behind.

If Rom goes and we got a striker in who could play well with his back to the goal we'd be able to have a lot more tactical versatility with Vardy.

If we are interested in him, it would be a move that made sense.

Edited by AidanLewis

Aiden he's 31 and had 1 good season.

He's not the type of player we should be looking at for me mate.

I was saying this in the peak of his purple patch. 1 season wonder for me who runs a lot but nothing more than a poacher (which he does very well, don't want to undermine his talent)

Aiden he's 31 and had 1 good season.

He's not the type of player we should be looking at for me mate.

He's been good ever since Shakespeare came in, had a bad start to the season like every other Leicester player. He's practically scored 13 goals in half a season!

He's also scored 6 or 7 goals against top 6 teams this season, something Rom constantly gets shunned for and something, as a team, we struggle to do.

I think people are strayed away from this rumour because they're scared that he'd replace Rom, when in theory it would be good business if we purchased him to rotate around a star striker, or start in the big away games which he's so valuable in. Or to use him off the bench.

He's still got 2 years left in him at this level, he's one of the most naturally fit players I've seen.

We need depth in the goal scoring department to spread the burden, Vardy would be ideal.

Edited by AidanLewis

He's been good ever since Shakespeare came in, had a bad start to the season like every other Leicester player. He's practically scored 13 goals in half a season!

He's also scored 6 or 7 goals against top 6 teams this season, something Rom constantly gets shunned for and something, as a team, we struggle to do.

I think people are strayed away from this rumour because they're scared that he'd replace Rom, when in theory it would be good business if we purchased him to rotate around a star striker, or start in the big away games which he's so valuable in. Or to use him off the bench.

He's still got 2 years left in him at this level, he's one of the most naturally fit players I've seen.

We need depth in the goal scoring department to spread the burden, Vardy would be ideal.

He'd be far too expensive for that plus he's a twat and looks like a stoat.

hed be a great impact sub. That's about it

Im more no than yes, however should the bid be low enough then I wouldn't be fully against it, he was a one hit wonder for sure but the second half of last season he showed he'd probably be a decent back up striker for us, however is he going to leave possibly £100k a week and one of the first names in the starting XI for a possible back up roll? (should Rom stay)

Would be more than fine with it if we also bagged Sandro. But since that's not happening meh.

That would also be assuming Rom is gone too, of course

If Rom is still here AND we bag Sandro, then I'd be okay with it.

But we need to combine quality and long-term players into our transfer strategy. Vardy maybe hits quality, but he's not a long-term solution.

Edited by TonkaRoost

If Rom is still here AND we bag Sandro, then I'd be okay with it.

But we need to combine quality and long-term players into our transfer strategy. Vardy maybe hits quality, but he's not a long-term solution.

For sure. Why he sort of works for me as long as he's not THE answer and just an option

• 1 month later...