IGNORED

Keita Balde

If it is true that we're interested, I hope he and Gana are buddies and that he's selling Everton to him non-stop.

I hope so too. He's already a quality player and he's one for the future as well. I hope this rumour is true and that he's interested in coming here.

No they can't. A deal is a deal. Player contracts have nothing to do with this, they don't end, otherwise players would be free agents July 1st.

It says on the FA site that contracts can be agreed in principal and terms agreed, but a player cannot move u til July 1st as that's when their current contract is allowed to be terminated.

It also says it is possible or that the parent club can still change their mind even if a contract has been drawn up and agreed.... as long as it is before July the 1st.

But they could be wrong.

I'm just reading what's written that's all, I do t really have any idea how it all works.

How would that selling club do in any negotiations from then on? Especially with that same club? Plus the player would probably be pissed beyond belief after that.

Doesn't matter how pissed off somebody would be. Black and white is just that.

Rules are rules. I dont make them mate.

But as an Everton fan, you have saw it many a time.

Edited by Shukes

Transfer window opens July 1st. That's when any agreed moves become official. No transfers are officially authorised before then by the FA or whoever.

That's pretty much it.

Can negotiate and write contracts before, but nothing is official before then. Even though SSP are reporting it is open now... see below.

Or above.

Edited by Shukes

Scottish one opens today. England and Wales is 1st July.

Although it's confusing, as all the papers websites say 1st July for England and Wales...Sky Sports is the only one that says today for English clubs. Dunno.

Although if it was today, would there not very a load of official new signings being unveiled?

Edited by Newty82

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...