IGNORED

Moussa Dembele (the striker)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

A young and hungry striker who can score goals. Definitely a yes from me. If we could sell Rom for 70m and sign Sandro for 6m, Dembele 35m (I expect Celtic to demand this much) and Iheanacho 25m then we've 3 quality young strikers who can all score goals for 66m. I'd be very happy with something like that if Rom was to leave.

Edited by Geth

I really like Dembele, think he's got great potential. If it were a straight decision between Dembele and Iheanacho (who is available for £25m, so City say - http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/manchester-city-name-price-favour-striker/),i'd take the latter everyday of the week. Proven in this league and has natural qualities to really succeed.

Would certainly take Demebele but not over £25m, if Iheanacho is available for that.

I think he would do fine. I don't expect him to be a 20 goal guy but there's more to a striker being successful than just his own work in front of goal.

It's really unfair on the rest of our team when pundits and reporters keep bleating about how dependent we are on Lukaku to score. The rest of the team works it's socks off to create the chances that Lukaku puts away.

Sure, Dembele may or may not be as good but we sure as hell will give him plenty of opportunities to score.

Everytime I've watched him Paul, he's looked bang average in a league you and I could get a game in if we were fit enough.

I just don't rate the lad and defo not at that price ??