IGNORED

Moussa Dembele (the striker)

I swear there's things we commoners can't see when it comes to the search function. As an academic, I take my ability to navigate a database seriously. I refuse to admit I failed!!!

the basic one is shit. It should be replaced by the advanced search as standard.

Over to you, Louis!

you're missing that he's 20 years old, he's still growing. he's not 27, if he was sure then he should have scored double but he's a kid and still tearing it up. Virgil Van dijk played for them, same with Victor Wanyama and Fraser Forster. All very good players. kenny miller wasn't 20 and scoring that much.

I'm not missing that he's 20 year old at all!!! I know his age...hence me saying he may be worth a punt.

But £30million?!

Virgil Van Dijk... £13million

Vic Wanyama... £12.5million

Fraser Forster... £10million

There's the point! £30million!!!

Plus the rule is that he has to go to Southampton first.

I'm not missing that he's 20 year old at all!!! I know his age...hence me saying he may be worth a punt.

But £30million?!

we should have bought him at fulham that's what i said (there was another poster on here that was big on him as well). it's an inflated market we just paid 30m for a keeper mate, a 1 in 2 striker at 20 years old for 30m sounds right. i'd rather him at 30m than gylfi. i think it would be more like 25m fee with 5m add ons anyways.

in 2 years when he's the next lukaku mate i'll bring the post back for you :rofl:

Edited by markjazzbassist

we should have bought him at fulham that's what i said (there was another poster on here that was big on him as well). it's an inflated market we just paid 30m for a keeper mate, a 1 in 2 striker at 20 years old for 30m sounds right. i'd rather him at 30m than gylfi.

A 1 in 2 striker? Where? In bloody Scotland??? The league is that shit they play each other 4 times!!!

Hopefully our scouts and club make an informed decision based on more than 2 goals against City.

My argument is pure on price. I'm done. Ta ta.

But £30million?!

And breath :lol:

I thought we were mad not getting this lad from Fulham and we would be mad not getting him for the rumoured £25-30 mill. That's a huge profit for Celtic who could win the league with a lesser forward anyway. For people who say it's only Scotland I agree but watch his performances in the champs league against Barca etc. He looked comfortable. Him and Sandro as options plus another would be a top top forward line

• 4 months later...

I hope we're back in for him in January, excellent goalscoring record, still very young. Good to see Wiston back with a bang yesterday, after two cruciate injuries that takes some doing. It would be a punt with his injury record but I'd like to see him here. 

• 1 month later...