IGNORED

Nathangelo Markelo

How is the blue lagoon princess today?

Complete and wild guess!

Stalker!!!

Very nice to be fair. Centred around the kids. Food is top notch...

Weather up till this afternoon was poor. Scorching for next week by all counts.

Edited by Hafnia

85 over here feels hotter due to humidity, that's what makes it dangerous. I could walk around in Greece in the 90s and although be hot, it's bearable.

As soon as we hit 85+ here... it's time to hide and accept that you won't be sleeping haha.

go to new orleans, it's mid 90s and 100% humidity all summer. i used to ride my bicycle to work every day in that weather, black pants and black shirt. i hated it at first but my body eventually adapted.

Mark and Steve can attest to this probably -- try living in the deep South USA where temps get over 100 and humidity is 100%. I still haven't gotten used to it after living in Seattle for a couple of years!

Phoenix temperatures are ridiculous, but at least it's a dry heat.

its a dry heat unless it's monsoon season, then its stupid hot and humid

Currently hot enough to prevent flights taking off over there apparently :o

With the young players it's a numbers game.... armed with extensive scouting there is a still a chance that a player could be a superstar and go all jack rodwell....or with any luck be the next Wayne Rooney....

Sent by my Samsung galaxy s on free WiFi in 5 star all inclusive luxury..

I'd never go AI anywhere personally, luxurious or otherwise; last time I went anywhere on anything other than self-catering was twenty-eight years ago.

go to new orleans, it's mid 90s and 100% humidity all summer. i used to ride my bicycle to work every day in that weather, black pants and black shirt. i hated it at first but my body eventually adapted.

Worked in mobile Alabama for a few weeks on a visit. That was 100% humidity. I literally walked outside and a sheet of sweat drowned me haha. Good food though.

You're back around Cleveland, right? I'm sure you can feel the difference between 90 in Clevo and 90 in So Cal. 90 in the Rust Belt (or the south) can feel pretty damn hot.

yep, and you're right it's all about humidity. shit 90's in socal was nothing, dry heat it was enjoyable. that deep south humidity aint no joke!

I'd never go AI anywhere personally, luxurious or otherwise; last time I went anywhere on anything other than self-catering was twenty-eight years ago.

I'm poor, I have no choice but to go AI these days with the kids in tow.

Can't wait till they are older so I can leave them locked in the house while we go and sample the world haha.

I'll leave them plenty of water before anyone frowns!

Totally understand why... I'm doing this out of necessity as there was nothing left where I wanted to go.

I enjoy authenticity... ordering a meal etc. I may be in Greece but it's not very Greek.

Totally understand why... I'm doing this out of necessity as there was nothing left where I wanted to go.

I enjoy authenticity... ordering a meal etc. I may be in Greece but it's not very Greek.

Shame that mate but I hope you're having a brilliant time anyway; you can give the kids the full Greek experience when they're a bit bigger :).

Stalker!!!

Very nice to be fair. Centred around the kids. Food is top notch...

Weather up till this afternoon was poor. Scorching for next week by all counts.

Jesus Christ! That was a wild wild guess (even said so in the post (white text)).

I was there 4 weeks ago. The place is lovely, just in the middle of nowhere sadly. Felt the staff were really friendly. Place is spotless. Great value for money. So many pools. If you haven't already and If you want a quieter drink, head to the possiden bar in the extension (closest to the beach, left of the restaurant).

Another secret they don't allude to, If it gets too hot, you can take the kids into the indoor pool, it's open to all (they just don't promote it). The water isn't warmed though, so it's on the cooler side.

Enjoy the rest of your stay! We did :)

Shame that mate but I hope you're having a brilliant time anyway; you can give the kids the full Greek experience when they're a bit bigger :).

Yeah to be fair... 10.30 and they are demanding bed. 3 and 1 years of age.

I recall with enormous fondness my first Greek holiday to Corfu aged 9 - 1985. Sat in a taverna every night.... by day visiting all the various towns. Pisses all over Spain for me.

Jesus Christ! That was a wild wild guess (even said so in the post (white text)).

I was there 4 weeks ago. The place is lovely, just in the middle of nowhere sadly. Felt the staff were really friendly. Place is spotless. Great value for money. So many pools. If you haven't already and If you want a quieter drink, head to the possiden bar in the extension (closest to the beach, left of the restaurant).

Another secret they don't allude to, If it gets too hot, you can take the kids into the indoor pool, it's open to all (they just don't promote it). The water isn't warmed though, so it's on the cooler side.

Enjoy the rest of your stay! We did :)

Aha....yeah £2400 for 4 of us 10 nights. Lovely place for a chill. Eating like a king.

you live in england do you even need airconditioning? what's the hottest it gets there?

Yes we bloody do!!! More for the heat that it gives out to be honest!!! Haha.

But the shop front is all glass...when that sun moves round at the moment it's like a microwave!!!

I think I lost 4 pints of sweat today just from my bollocks and arse cheeks.

Aha....yeah £2400 for 4 of us 10 nights. Lovely place for a chill. Eating like a king.

We paid €35 a night for four weeks in a two bed apartment, be surprised (if I totaled it up) if we spent £2.5k for nearly three times that length of time including restaurant/bar bills. AI is a false economy imo.

We paid 35 a night for four weeks in a two bed apartment, be surprised (if I totaled it up) if we spent £2.5k for nearly three times that length of time including restaurant/bar bills. AI is a false economy imo.

Your new nickname is Mr Krabs. ??

Anyone with young kids will lnow who he is.

Yes we bloody do!!! More for the heat that it gives out to be honest!!! Haha.

But the shop front is all glass...when that sun moves round at the moment it's like a microwave!!!

I think I lost 4 pints of sweat today just from my bollocks and arse cheeks.

That wasn't sweat mate, you can get pads to help with that kind of thing you know.